"Pray Anytime" - The Watchtower has a hit!

by donuthole 14 Replies latest jw friends

• sd-7
    sd-7
    I'm going to step in here at this point because so many on this board are afraid of offending other posters.

Are they, now? Hadn't noticed THAT particular problem! But since this was directed at cedars, I'll not comment further on it...

I haven't made any YouTube videos...that would be nice to do, been meaning to get around to it. But I don't tend much to my YouTube account, and my playlists would totally offend most JWs...or get them hooked on swimsuit models...oh, wait, they already are, it's the Internet...

--sd-7

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

I posted a positive comment on her video, and I meant what I said.

To me that is all I need to do- if she wants to click over to my channel or to Cedars then she can and perhaps she will become a more open-minded person as a result.

Just by showing the Dubbs that we of the "dissenting class" (lol) are not crazy bug-eyed apostates could be the simplest way to erode their faith in the WT.

• SkyGreen
    SkyGreen

Fair point scotoma.

she is actually kind of adorably innocent. made me almost wish to be back to the time I was much the same..

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I liked it. Nice kid, cute voice, cute bird. Kind of makes me wish I was a dad, but it's too late for an old, fat, cranky bastard like me.

W

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@scotoma - Religion and being religious in general is a mental disease. If you didn't attach the word religion to such actions, you would be hospitalized or at the very least encouraged to seek help for talking to or about non-existing entities.

As far as the song:

At Armageddon The wicked he'll slay.

He who does steal it Will be one who dies.

Yeah - that IS very, very disturbing. Stealing a sandwich from someone will get you killed. When this kid is going to get her sandwich stolen, she'll declare Armageddon and come out and mass-murder everyone?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit