Believing that god arranges for £50 to be put through your letterbox while he ignores the cries of abused children

by jambon1 13 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

And you are made to feel bad because your logical brain doesn't want to believe in BS, it wants to believe in truth........................the dubs that believe it are 'spiritual' & you are not, they are 'blessed' & you are not.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hey, maybe it's not god in charge of individuals but guardian angels, some of which fall way down on the job.

• LV101
    LV101

Punk's "Thank You Jesus" poster is one that doesn't leave your memory and should be on billboards to remind all some really need our help --- not that the starving child would ever receive.

Why don't the dubs on stage tell the truth about the taxpayer paying his way while he fakes physical and mental problems collecting gov't handouts (they're entitled having learned the system) to avoid working for a living. They're nothing but attention addicts earning gold stars from the WTS. I'm sure there's exceptions.

• Honeybadger
    Honeybadger

Just one of many reasons I'm an athiest now, after experiencing this first hand.

What kind of god allows sexual assault of a child for years, but decides to arrange for money for tires to be given to the family just at the right time? He needs to get his priorities straight if that's the case.

Maybe I just wasn't faithful enough. That's got to be it. /sarcasm

It's so irritating to hear people making claims like this, though. UGHH!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit