stomach issues getting worse

by StopTheTears 27 Replies latest jw friends

• StopTheTears
    StopTheTears

I have not been able to post for a while due to my health issues. I am in need of prayers because I am Still having problems with Diarrhea and Very Bad stomach Cramps Every single Day that will not go away and My Gastro Doctor has taken me through Stool Tests and X-Ray Tests and cannot find out what is causing the Diarrhea at all and I have been crying because the Diarrhea is Very Bothersome. I also need some prayers because I Really need to know someone that has Gone through the RNY Gastric Bypass Surgery and has had their Gall Bladder Removed because I have a lot of Questions.

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

I sorry for you..it must be really bothersome.

Make an appointment with another doctor to get a second opinion. It could be woth trying.

Have you tried testing other food/diets?

I hope you will get better.

• just Ron
    just Ron

If you've already had those procedures, the cramps and diarrhea could be side effects. if not, then maybe you have a food intolerance or allergy. you could try an elimination diet to see if that helps.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Have you tried a gluten free diet? I had the same issues and it worked wonders for me. Whatever the cause, I will keep you in my prayers.

• TD
    TD

I feel very sorry for you and hope you feel better. I've battled stomach problems for years

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Sorry you are so sick, please take care of yourself

No prayers from me but good Karma going your way!

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

Dismissing has a very good suggestion in trying to get a second opinion.

Just a thought - is it possible you have celiac disease/gluten intolerance? It seems to be on the increase, and stomach pain can be a symptom. Hope you feel better soon!

• earthfire
    earthfire

I highly suggest Bragg's apple cider vinegar. I was having severe gall bladder attacks and since I now have ACV and apple juice in the house it's very easy to control. Chech out their website for great info. The apple cider vinegar has to have "mother" in it. Kind of like the Borg but it doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth. LOL

• NoRegrets
    NoRegrets

Wife has been suffering with stomach problems and have been through the ringer of tests in the last few months, too. So sorry you're going through this!

Have you taken a hydrogen breath test? It can be done at home where you drink a solution and blow into tubes, then you ship them to the lab for analysis. There are usually three given: Fructose, Glucose, and Lactose. These are checked for malabsorption and the glucose test also checks for a SIBO bacterial infection. Best of luck and hang in there!

No Regrets

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

I had this surgery. Yes i still have stomach problems and it usually something you are eating. For me it is too many carbs in something or dairy. Sometimes it only takes 1bite too many. Searching different web sites helps me find I am not the only one or you the only one. I am 8 years out but sometimes it just hits hard. Be careful what you eat and stop eating before yourbrain says too. Hope this helps a little. GMA-TIRED2

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit