Can You Make A Image Of The Governing Body Riding "The Wild Beast" UN?

by ÁrbolesdeArabia 12 Replies latest jw friends

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

How would someone photoshop the Governing Body riding the Wild Beast from the Revelation Climax Book? I will print and pass out hundreds if I can get a good photo of this. Let's preach "Religion IS A SNARE AND A RACKET"

Let's up the numbers, someone who designs it we can do a tract work of our own.

Marvin's research along with the British Newspaper's request for information. I would love to pass these out at various coffee shops on days they are flooded with malingering Witnesses. Just a thought, it would be very funny!

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

The witnesses will see their beloved GB on the wild beast and ignore or destroy the tract

Regular people will see it and have no idea other than that its probably some whacko religions pamphlet and ignore or destroy said tract...

OZ

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Babylon The Great is the Mother of the harlot who rides on the back of the scarlet coloured wild beast and is drunk with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus.

Sounds about right to me especially when I think of the front cover depicting the children sadly passed away but paraded on the front cover of Awake.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

What could we do that would show the Governing Body crossed back into Egypt and made alliances with Syria, Babylon and Egypt instead of relying on Jehovah? Isreal and Judah were punished for putting their trust in worldy powers, what makes the Watchtower different if they are doing the same things?

I wish everyone who talked to JWs would ask this question, why did the Organization ride the Wild Beast?

• maisha
    maisha

Supply the image of the wild beast

• irondork
    irondork

If you want a Witness to read the tract:

Stay with the biblical imagery of a drunk harlot in shmaeless luxury riding the on the back of the beast (like we've seen the WTS picture her). Then list the many ways that the WTS fits the description (like we've seen the WTS do to the Catholic Church) without using the name "Watchtower" or Jehovah's Witnesses" until the last item on the list.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

This image is familiar to most witnesses and widely available.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

what irondork said ,save the name till the last sentence if you want maximum results

• Refriedtruth
  • 88JM
    88JM

Oh well it was a bit of therapy for me anyway, though I would agree it's probably best not to use an image like this.

It would make for an interesting judicial committee discussion though...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit