Is Bethel Full Of Governing Body Ass Kissers?

by frankiespeakin 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

When we see the massive layoff of Bethel one could naturally ask which ones survived this brutal treatment by the Governing Body? I'm sure ass kissers got a more favorable vote by the Governing Body to stay than the run of the mill hard valuable worker.

While all in the legal team got to stay as they are not required to kiss the Governing Body's ass(as much) but save it from lawsuits they are faced with.

What say you? This a partial part of my opinion.

I wonder how much ass kissing, or ego stroking actually goes on once one becomes a member of the GB, I'm sure the ones the Governing Body keeps closest to them are their best ass kissers it goes along with the Narcissistic Personality Disorder's territory in which he chooses to rome.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I wonder how much ass kissing, or ego stroking actually goes on once one becomes a member of the GB.

One can only assume a lot particularly if they are known anointed ones.

When N Knorr was in town giving a talk at a Assembly he was surrounded by ass kissers from people who came to greet him.

When J Rutherford came to an assembly he was perceived as a high profile celebrity of sorts, completely surrounded by assistants and body guards.

Thats partially why these idiot assholes do what they do, its huge uplift in their own personal identity, gravitating power and wealth from people

toward them and the organization thats building this toward them.

In that respect religion is a pretty good game to play if you haven't alot of personal integrity or compassion for humanity.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

In that respect religion is a pretty good game to play if you haven't alot of personal integrity or compassion for humanity.

The fit feels right when you got Narcissistic Personality Disorder

• Fed-up
    Fed-up

yes

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

At the Elder school from a couple years back we had a brother who's last name rhymes with, ante, basically chair or co-chair the thing depending on how long you felt yourself getting older in attendance. Anyways, at one point he went out of his way to let us know in attendance how awe-inspiring it was to work directly with GB members. He would often remark with a partner of his who's also not annointed about how in more words or less, "their gonna be in heaven one day, and we worked directly with them!" I got the feeling then and in hindsight feel the same that he was sincere in what he was relaying to us, but even more so was attempting to get us to have the same feelings of awe and amazement over the GB. It was borderline creature worship.

If brothers such as himself and others are answering to the whims of GB members, it goes without saying that they probably just say yes, nod their heads, and smile adoringly all the while gushing anytime they're asked to fulfill some task set before them by one of the GB. Although, reading Randy's posts about what's his name, can't remember his name all of a sudden, the architect behind the blood doctrine, I get the feeling he's a different kind of beast. Not annointed, but carries himself that way it seems. Maybe even has some GB sucking up to him at times. I never served at Bethel, but that brother at the elder school left an impression on me about those that do serve at HQ.

• jam
    jam

It,s funny how military is so similar to bethel.

If you are told to squat, walk and talk like a duck,

by God you would do so with out any hesitation. Rank

have it,s privileges. But I have to admit, Bethel have a different

breed of men at the top, they love having their asses kiss.

• piztjw
    piztjw

It ain't just bethel. I remember a certain CO whose last name rhymes with Seltzer who did give a hoot in hell about anyone unless you were a golfer an "elder" or a pious near.

And the rank and file still couldn't pucker up fast enough whenever he came to town.

• piztjw
    piztjw

DIDN"T ...not did.

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

My friend, what do you think makes the world go round? ass-kissers do in fact make the world go round, yes sir, yessir. If you find yourself in a situation where your authority figure is female, kiss that ass, every day, all day long....you will not regret it.maybe that is what the WT needs, females in authority (not exclusively) but some. RISE....I do have some problems with kissing men's asses, they receive my ass kissing in a very specific way. it is to say, look at me, i do not need to bow to you, but i will, appreciate that, and that is tantamount to the ass kissing....WT only recognizes extreme ass kissing tactics, that is because they strip men of their dignity....and this produces a huge homosexual atmosphere.

• metatron
    metatron

The word you need is 'sycophant'. The scripture you need is from Jude - in regard to men who admire personalities for their own benefit. This never changes in Bethel. It largely explains the mystery of how they can create such FUBARs without exposing their lack of knowledge or even good sense. The Boss is always right and directed by Holy Spirit, somehow. metatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit