Do JWs Try To Convert Believers Of Islam?

by minimus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus
    Or do they regard them as they do ultra conservative Jews and not waste their time with them, since as a people, they willfully abandoned Jesus Christ?
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Not if they live in predominantly Muslim countries. They can be killed along with the convert.

• minimus
    minimus
    So no preaching to save their lives?
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

minimus, "So no preaching to save their lives?"

They could go to China where they'll simply be imprisoned.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

And the blood of those Muslims and Chinese that are Armageddonized will be on the hands of Imams and the Chinese government - who would be killed anyways.

• minimus
    minimus
    It just shows how important the preaching work really is. It's all BS
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Do JWs Try To Convert Believers Of Islam?

.........................................SOME TRY..

............http://bulletinoftheoppressionofwomen.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Muslim-woi.jpg

• kaik
    kaik
    Only JWs who ever were successful in coverts of Muslims were in Yugoslavia. There was actually very large JW community in Bosnia in Sarajevo. Judging by the name back under Tito, many of these converts were from Islam background and families. One interesting fact in Bosnia was that urban areas were dominantly Muslim owning legacy of Ottoman empire where Muslim people were intelligentsia of the administration. Rural areas was Christian Orthodox. But this was before the Bosnian war and I do not know how it changed since then.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

Two JW women at the door of Muslim male.

Allah Akbar and get off my property you Jezebels, you do not

speak to me. Cover your head in my present and don't come to

my door and defile my home. On your way with your infidel religion.

• Tempest in a Teacup
    Tempest in a Teacup

Where I leave, they do. The WT society has a set of publications designed especially for muslins, complete with quotes from the Coran and all.

i know publishers who learned Arabic and specialize in preaching to Muslims. This happens in predominantly islamic countries, other countries with less muslims and anything in between.

I have personally met 2 or 3 people who converted from Islam to become JWs.

when in the fs, very very few jws will risk talking to them though, because one needs a good preparation for that. You can't mention the bible or Jesus so you better master the art of speaking to them before you do.

Also, once in a bluemoon the contents on the school meet ings are replaced by a part to educate on fs methods just for islamic territories.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit