Will Charles ever be the King?

by Mulan 13 Replies latest jw friends

• sleepy
    sleepy

Also the issue of whether the queen has any real power.
    Not compared to King and Queens of past centuries.
    But compared to Jim or Bob or me she does.
    She has money, so does the rest of the family.If Will or Harry were thick as donuts they would still have gone to Eton and then some fancy university.My children wouldn't.
    Do you think their position and wealth does not buy them influence?

• Francois
    Francois

I hope Charles doesn't become king. And if he's got any smarts at all, if he has the chance he'll take the kingship and keep Camilla on ice somewhere unless he wants to make an ass of himself as did whasisname who married that clothes-horse shopaholic American divorcee with no tits. Spent his life wearing funny hats at fancy Parisian restuarants and looking bewildered.

I have wondered for a long time how come one of the most eligible bachelors in the world can't do better than that horsey looking Camilla. No accounting for taste I reckon. Looks like she could eat corn on the cob through a picket fence, she does.

Francois

• singsongboi
    singsongboi

hope Charles doesn't become King. I think Wills is much better suited for the role,
    Love, Scully

yea!!! and cuter too!!

• Englishman
    Englishman

Sleepy,

If you are a Welshman then I can understand that you might feel that way.

However, most Brits love the Last night of the Proms with all the Rule Brittania stuff and Land of Hope and Glory, and I include the younger generation in that too. All that patriotism is represented in part by the Royals, if you doubt me watch Englands opening game of the World Cup and see how the kids belt out God save the Queen.

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit