YOU ARE ALL SORRY LOSERS

by JWs_suck 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• crownboy
    crownboy

If I'd have known how good Pierced Angel's homepage was, I'd have clicked on it sooner!

An example:

Go therefore and baptize the people in the name of the father and of the son... what the hell, we just need to bring up the yearbook numbers!

• plmkrzy
  • Solace
    Solace

Oh, where did he go?
    Did something distract him?

Englishman,
    I like the flying saucers!!
    Can I have a ride?

• butalbee
    butalbee

And who's ass did you crawl out of??????

You smell like shit.........

• Robdar
    Robdar

JWs_suck is just being a wise-ass. Who knows? Maybe he thinks that he is in a Monty Python skit and wants to buy an argument.

• noidea
    noidea
    INSTEAD YOU ARE SITTING ON YOUR FAT AZZES

<-------------- runs to the mirror to see if her AZZ is fat...*Damn I was afraid this would happen.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

This has nothing to do with the subject, but MINDFIELD, are those bound volumns behind you in your picture? Just wondering if you still keep them in your library. If you need to find a good way to put them to use , I have a few good ideas. They make wonderful coasters for mugs of beer. They work very well, to replace the broken leg under the couch. My children uses them in wrestling matches, they make a very loud sound when you get smacked in the back of the head with em. My favorite way to get use out of them is this: when I need to barf and just can't , all I have to do is open one up and begin reading , before long ... well you get the idea. I find the 70's editions to be especially great for this. I hope I have given you some good ideas , let me know if you have any other ideas. LOL

• Farkel
    Farkel

: YOU ARE ALL SORRY LOSERS YOU SHOULD BE POUNDING THE STREETS AND FORCING PEOPLE TO TAKE YOUR STUPID WATCHTOWERS BUT INSTEAD YOU ARE SITTING ON YOUR FAT AZZES COMPLAINGING AND CRYING ABOUT HOW YOU WERE TREATED!! IF YOU HAD KISSED AZZ A LITTLE MORE IN THE KINGDOM HALLS YOU WOULDN'T BE HERE!!

Correct.

We don't shout like that, though. Only assholes shout like that.

Farkel

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

I am not excuse me a sorry loser, and this is the rudest post I have ever read. Where is your compassion for others pain, your love for others, your caring about others. Obviously you don't have any of the above. Maybe you should go kiss some more butt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit