For You Know

by effe 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Nemesis & Undecided

Actually I wasn't referring to Nemesis at all, I was pointing at a different "Bozo", namely Richie. The two of you are bozos also, because you should have seen where he reposted what he posted here in the other thread ... the correct one, but you didn't.

You two really "take the cake". Ha ha ha!

Look as Richie's post up above, and then see it where he intended it to be in the first place >>>http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=24721&site=3

Yadirf,
    still laughing at Nemesis and Undecided.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

laughing along with Yadirf.
    HAHahaha.

• Richie
    Richie

Yadirf...
    My comments on this post were intended to be on this thread as well as on Metatron's - to make a point doubly clear! Remember, to post something twice doesn't make it trivial, but in fact much more urgent by elaborating the importance of this issue at hand.

P.S. Before you call somebody a "bozo", first look at yourself in the mirror - think first and then make an intelligent observation if that is at all possible. Those who resort to name-calling as a defense are usually short of intelligent and coherent depth of reasoning, very much like bullies. A loving trait indeed...

Richie :*)

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Can we all just get along...

<slap!>

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Richie

My comments on this post were intended to be on this thread as well as on Metatron's - to make a point doubly clear! Remember, to post something twice doesn't make it trivial, but in fact much more urgent by elaborating the importance of this issue at hand.
    Easy enough for you or anyone else to CLAIM, at this point. However, only a "bozo" would believe you. Your post has absolutely no relevance to the subject of this thread. It's about its author wishing to obtain the email address of another poster on this board. You're a BIG FAT LIAR.

Yadirf

• Richie
    Richie

Read my point after "P.S." and then you will know I have nothing further to say to unintelligent people...

Richie :*)

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Uh huh, got caught lying didn't you. Besides me, honest lurkers can see through you, Richie.

Yadirf

• COMF
    COMF

Besides me, honest lurkers

Yes, there is that distinction.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit