Hello From Texas Aposto-Craw-Fest

by COMF 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Hey SixofNine,

Will you be posting any of the cute pics you took that day???

Andi

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

er..uhmm.. yeah!

lemme figure out how to edit out the non-cute part (me) and leave in the cute part (andi).

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

hey great to hear y'all had fun! :)

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Sixie - you mean you won't be posting pics of the nekkid dancing?

(((Harmy))) I wish you coulda been there. We had a great time! Maybe next time???

Andi

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

There was nekkid dancing? Damn! Why didn't someone wake me up!
    I'll never drink at an apostofest again!

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((Jerry)))

Don't you remember? You were the one that started it!!! How much did you have to drink???

Andi

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

I deny that I engaged in any nekkid dancing as this would get me disfellowshipped from the United Apostates of North Texas.

By the way, I like the way you spell that word...nekkid. Andi-girl, you are soooooo from Texas.

Mucho kudos to Dave (Caligula) "Elsewhere" for picking such a swell spot for good chow and cold brew. Rockfish rocks! Thanks to COMF for offering his home for the after-party party. Good food, good laughs, great conversation. Looking forward to the next one.
    Apostates rule!!!!!

• TheStar
    TheStar

How did I miss this? I'm in Texas. Where did you guys have it? In Dallas?

"We would not refuse to treat one as a brother because he did not believe the Society is the Lord's channel... There should be full liberty of conscience." -- WT April 1, 1920, p. 100, 101

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

TheStar,

It was mentioned in this thread:

. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=23257&site=3#292284

I'm sorry you missed it. All of us here in North Texas have gotten together almost every 2 months for the last 6 months or so. Please join us next time. Where are you located?

Andi

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Your photo here

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit