GUARANTEED to bring Smiles to the Faces of the jWs

by Tallyman 24 Replies latest jw friends

• thewiz
    thewiz

Taliban-ana, here you go.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=11965&site=3&page=1

So I guess that makes you a liar now.

But I'm sure many will still come to your defense.

Regarding Englishman's comments

Yes, real survivors don't smile. Perhaps they feel desperately sad for those who have just died. I think that is what is known as having normal feelings.
    If the fireman were laughing and smiling, it was most likely because they were happy to live in a TheoKrazy-Free Country,
    which would drastically change if Theokrats like you Watchtower Wahabies, or the Islamik Wahabies had their way...
    I simply pointed a case where that was not true. I found one and you STILL criticize and placate the issue.
  • teejay
    teejay

Gee, thewiz, I thought you were going to point at this thread: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=12096&site=3 where Tally said,

Dan Rather, in the interview with Dave, once when he regained his
    composure, said that there were eyewitness reports of people on a
    building top in Brooklyn, who were watching the unfolding tragedy
    on last Tuesday and as the One and Two World Trade Centers came
    crashing down... these people were cheering!

Who in the world could these people be?

• Tallyman
    Tallyman

teej,

Wizzy ain't got sense enuff to know to wipe his ass with toilet paper
    instead of BANANAS... so, how's he gonna get a thread "right"?

'sides, he's too interested in "copyright" rite now,
    and complaining I've "copywronged" the WTKult.

Sheeeeesh!

LOve, Tallyman

• thewiz
    thewiz

Taliban-ana

Looks like one of your own helped me to that end in proving you the liar.

The point is more than adequately proven.

When I accused you of being, "the guy" you denied it, more-or-less. I provided a link to a thread to where I responded to you on your insinuation that it was the WTB&TS members that were leaping for joy on 9/11.

Now that you've been proven a liar, for you DID make such an insinuation; AND you have been proven wrong, you resort to your old MO. Insults. That's how an idiot wins an argument, and I see here on these boreds/threads it appears to be something that works each and every time.

You never seem to deviate from that MO either. It's your "race" card.

Your technique appears to be jab-and-run.
    ---
    I think many people agree with you because they are afraid of you. You will do to them what you're doing to me. You come across as very threatening. Just like the WTB&TS. "If you don't agree with us/me, we'll/I'll make sure your life is miserable here, until you're gone."

But since you fit right in with your ilk, they criticize me and not you. My spelling is critiqued while your buds get a pat on the back. My language is criticized for vulgarity, while your buds can be admitted free wheelin’ sailors. They can watch the Sopranos I have to watch Disney. I call that hypocrisy.

To me it's like that uneasy feeling a person begins to get about the WTB&TS, when they first discover that they are being lied to or manipulated. Their heart pounds in their chest and then they begin saying, "This isn't right, what am I gonna do?" So they sit back for a while and hope it goes away. But it doesn't.

Then they see many of the posts here and say the same basic thing, "Not here too?" And they go through the same process of denial-anger-acceptance-etc.

But eventually some people will smarten up and see that this place is no different. It's a place where people like you who start using threats and insults and create a place where you have to watch out who your friends are, not to mention a touch of fear, repress true expression. Of course if a person fits in they have nothing to fear.

• Tallyman
    Tallyman

Kult Wiz Kid:

Looks like one of your own helped me to that end in proving you the liar.
    The point is more than adequately proven.

I agree, you do need help.

When I accused you of being, "the guy" you denied it, more-or-less. I provided a link to a thread to where I responded to you on your insinuation that it was the WTB&TS members that were leaping for joy on 9/11.

Now, Wizzy, when teejay provided the correct link, after you screwed
    up and gave the wrong link to prove your pointy head...
    you drool the above:

Where EXACTLY do I incinjugamate what you claim I do, in what teejay
    provided, correctly, here, in the original thread?"

Dan Rather, in the interview with Dave, once when he regained his composure, said that there were eyewitness reports of people on a
    building top in Brooklyn, who were watching the unfolding tragedy
    on last Tuesday and as the One and Two World Trade Centers came
    crashing down... these people were cheering!

Who in the world could these people be?

Of ALL the people in Brooklyn, who could be atop any of ALL the Buildings in Brooklyn, viewing the unfolding events of September 11...
    just LOOK what Thought Popped Up in YOUR Punkin' Haid!

Now, if I'd a said something like:

"Who in the watchtower could these people be?"

that might give cause for a charge of incinjugamation, on your part.

But, but I THOUGHT the Watchtower's jWs were NO PART of the World.

Now that you've been proven a liar, for you DID make such an insinuation; AND you have been proven wrong,

What HAS been proven, is what I stated earlier, that you Wizzy,
    are DANGEROUSLY stOOpid!

LOve, Tallyman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit