How Old are We?

by Pureheart 40 Replies latest jw friends

• neyank
    neyank

Older than some and younger than others.

neyank

• Gopher
    Gopher

Quadrente e uno.

Ein un fierzig.

Been livin' ever since you started preachin', Pureheart.

-J.R., member, UADNA-MN
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America - Minnesota division)

This post was not evaluated by any mental health professionals.
    Any opinions expressed are those of a fuzzy, cuddly rodent.

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

"26 yesterday. Simon informs me that he is going to trade me in for a younger model"

Ah, I'll take you any time, Ang. Just say the word!

Sam Beli

I have seen all the works which have been done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity and striving after wind. What is crooked cannot be straightened and what is lacking cannot be counted. Solomon

• neyank
    neyank

Sam,
    You're going to have to stand in line.

neyank

• Richie
    Richie

This is the first day of the rest of my life...ageless...

Richie :*)

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well I guess I am the oldest on here. 75 May 22nd....Yes spent over 20 of those in the "BIG.O"( naughty children...thinking I mean some other big O)I mean in the Big Zero of the Watchtower. Had a rotten marriage ( though I loved him dearly)because I kept pressing the JW thought on him ( cant do that- cant do this) He told me once-before he died- they will stick a knife in your back...I didnt know I was living with a prophet...
    trouble is they still have my kids( some of them)

• WildTurkey
  • Nicolas
    Nicolas

Almost 19 years old and still virgin

We become more attuned to the human condition when we recognize that God is not going to fix our problems.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Same as me tongue but older than me teef.

Englishman.

• Pureheart
    Pureheart

In reading the ages of everyone, it surprised me that there were so many very young ones in this forum, because everyone that posted their age gives such mature comments in their posts. Of course the "older ones" like myself are expected to be more mature "most of the time". But all of us have "play" in us that comes out from time to time. I enjoy all of you!

Pureheart

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit