Henry Kissinger: Nuclear Iran means Nuclear War........Warning the world.

by Me Myself and I 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• designs
    designs

Small scale 'Dirty Bombs' are more of a concern. Snuck into urban areas it could really have broad international repurcussions.

• jgnat
    jgnat

India and Pakistan have nuclear weapons, too. Only North Korea scares me. Their leadership is nuts. Unless it is all show to keep the peasants happy.

I thought Kissinger was dead. But he isn't; 89 and still kicking.

• designs
    designs

I did some work for a Marine Captain who was on the War Planning Team at Camp Pendleton for the retaking of the Korean Peninsula. That 'kid' who now leads the country is a bigger idiot than thought if he thinks he can launch an attack on S Korea without massive retaliation.

• kassad84
    kassad84

Allahu Akbar

• I Want to Believe
    I Want to Believe

tootired2care, did you really just suggest that lazy rednecks and idiot teenagers (and others who only watch trash TV and FaceBook all day) should be working on our science and space programs? That sounds like a terrible idea.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

More fear-mongering. Just what we needed. Let's invade Iran so we can have another unwinnable war. That'll help our military-industrial complex.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

tootired2care , did you really just suggest that lazy rednecks and idiot teenagers (and others who only watch trash TV and FaceBook all day) should be working on our science and space programs?

LOL...Yes I am. Are you suggesting that only " rednecks and idiot teenagers" waste all of their time on this stuff, and they couldn't contribute anything useful even if they actually applied themselves?

• I Want to Believe
    I Want to Believe

" Are [you] suggesting that only " rednecks and idiot teenagers" waste all of their time on this stuff, and they couldn't contribute anything useful even if they actually applied themselves?"

Yes, for the most part. My wife has plenty of skills and areas she can contribute to society, but science sure isn't one of them. Suggesting that those who already self-selected out of scientific pursuits in favor of mindless entertainment are somehow the ones who are holding scientific progress back is just a little disingenuous.

Mostly, though, I just thought the image of people turning off "Honey Boo-Boo" to apply for jobs at NASA was funny.

• Splash
    Splash

Is it so mad to think Iran won't toss a nuke at Israel if Russia is there to step in to tell Iarael "don't retaliate"?

Allegiances are more important than individual countries.

Splash

• Zordino
    Zordino

The main fear for the world is that Iran will give (or sell) a nuclear device to a terrorist group knowing that they will use it on the West, and then claim they had nothing to do with it! Iranians are very calculative and will use these types of tactics to hit Isreal or the US.

Thats what scares the Sh*t out of me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit