Viv Moritz? Australian experience?

by FadeToBlack 10 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Tiktaalik
    Tiktaalik

FTS that is awesome! Thanks so much for this great post. Yes, Max Lloyd. That was it. A very humble and decent bloke. What I remember most about Don McLean was that he loved pancakes and maple syrup. Every Thursday morning we had pancakes for breakfast. Being a callow youth I don't think that I had ever had Canadian maple syrup before. I still love it all these years later. The batter had to be made the evening before. I remember I was taking Doug King to Sydney airport once. We were held up in the traffic and when it cleared we were cutting it fine for him to make his flight. He told me that he didn't want me to speed because he didn't want me being pulled over by the police. Not because he didn't want me to have to pay a speeding fine on my meagre bethel pay, but because the delay would mean that he would miss his flight! That's what he told me. Good one Dougie! Such compassion. You know I haven't thought about these guys for years. But when their names come up in a thread it brings back a lot of memories.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit