• pixel
    pixel

Take a kiss from mama.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

followed by a knife in the back

• blondie
    blondie

He doesn't sound so supporting of the WTS view.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

So does the WT have 'dubs that just scan the net for ANY mention of JW's? How do those guys not see the truth?

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

What FB group is this? i can't see it.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Dear wha happened ? I asked the same question when it became apparent that an Elder of my acquaintance had read a huge number of posts on JWN.

His motive was trying to prove that the poster in question was an Apostate, not actually that difficult. But in the process he read TTATT, yet he is an active serving A-hole, sorry I mean Elder, to this day.

I simply conclude that such people have no interest in truth, have no morals, and for some strange reason are willing to expend most of their energy working for a Publishing/ Real Estate Company for free.

I think the status this guy has is everything to him. Sad, the real, non-cult him, is a fun, irreverent, but loving and caring guy, but the mind-control is so so strong.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I simply conclude that such people have no interest in truth, have no morals, and for some strange reason are willing to expend most of their energy working for a Publishing/ Real Estate Company for free.

I hadn't thought of this but the way this religions operates, this is exactly the personality type that's attracted to this religion. A self serving bully who gets to whitewash all of his actions by stating to himself that it's for Jah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit