Jesus vs. Adam-Your Thoughts Are Needed

by Mister Biggs 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Larsguy
    Larsguy

These are interesting issues presented, but I think we have to look at the true BROADER picture and that is the situation with the angels. Frankly, these were perfect creatures, could actually see GOD directly up in heaven and still one third (ONE THIRD!!) of them joined Satan in the rebellion.

So I really don't think situational circumstances play too much into the equasion as much as some with free moral choice simply decide they don't like God or his programs and choose not to be a part of it, apparently willing to die for their cause. Which is fine.

But, those who do choose this God and CHOOSE to be good, are far more happier than if they were not given that choice. So really, it all works out for the best. This temporary time of wickedness and rebellion seems to have been the price for the eventual true happiness of those who CHOOSE to serve this particular God and will be granted eternal life.

What I think God wanted was a level of "happiness" greater than that of an animal. I mean, puppies and dogs are happy and delirious when their owners come home and love to play all day. But is that TRUE HAPPINESS, compared to a higher intellectual happiness based upon choices? Apparently not. Since the higher level of happiness can only be had through free moral agencies, it should seem clear part of that equasion would be some casualties, about 1/3 in fact. But apparently God thought it was worth it for the 2/3rds that would be sublime at the higher state of happiness, something I think necessary if you're going to live FOREVER!

L.G.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit