HOW TO STOP MY GRANDMA FROM GOING OUT IN FIELD SERVICE TOMORROW? ANY IDEAS?

by OneStepOut93 7 Replies latest jw friends

• OneStepOut93
    OneStepOut93

Okay so I have plans tomorrow and I need to be somewhere by 11:30 (meeting someone ;) ) and my grandma said she would take me but field service starts at 9 and we ALL know that no one gets home from field service until like 12 or 1 in the afternoon. Any suggestions on how to stop her? Is there anything I could hide from her that no witness would go out in service without? ANY IDEAS?? Anyone?? And the worst part is she is an early bird so she gets up at like 6:30 7:00 am :/.

• Glander
    Glander

Can you fake a car problem?

Change all the clocks after she is asleep?

Set down and show her that the WT is a cult and false religion?

Give her $100.00 to skip service and watch cartoons?

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

LOL what congregation are you in if " and we ALL know that no one gets home from field service until like 12 or 1 in the afternoon. " !!?? Never happened in any of the ones I've been in, except for the pioneers.

Play the "what would Jesus do?" and tell her what is the point of converting the whole world but losing her grand child?

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Tell her you would like to take her to breakfast.

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

go with her out in service, and the both of you can stop at around 11:15 and go where you need to go. Orrr you can just beg her to cut out at 11:15 and come get you and take you where you need to be. Or get a bus pass, or hitchhike, or teleport there

• mind blown
    mind blown

I like turning back the clocks idea.......

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Tell her you would like to take her to breakfast.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

yes grannies love going for tea and scones or a breakfast - I'd go with that. Tell her you just want to spend quality time with her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit