I hate you all! Ex-jw's are a bunch of $&^%...

by sleepy 34 Replies latest jw friends

• sleepy
    sleepy

What is going on?
    I don't hate any one.
    I was just saying that people like to come here and say" I hate you all etc etc.But never stick around long enought for a good debate.
    Just being creative with my english guys.
    Perhaps Americans read diffrently.

• dmouse
    dmouse

Don't forget sleepy, Americans tend to have no sense of irony, that's why your attempt at humour backfired.

Or perhaps should I say they think slightly differently than we Brit's, so we need to take care so we don't inadvertently upset someone, like I've probably upset bitter mango for lumping a Canadian in with the 'mericans.

Peace. :-)

• Shimmer
    Shimmer

dmouse,

Bull$h!t!!!! How can you group all Americans together like that? That's like saying that all people from the UK have bad teeth. And how is what Sleepy said ironic? I know irony when I see it and that was not irony. It was just a point being made with a comma in the wrong place, which made it hard to understand.

Shimmer

Maybe being oneself is alway an acquired taste.-----PATRICIA HAMPL

• jterfehr
    jterfehr

Ok I get it now, Sleepy, I would recommend that you utilize punctuation.

"I hate you all, you ex jw's suck"

This would have help avoid the confusion. Oh and by the way...

I hate all you f_n exdubs to pieces, you all suck, go away and leave me alone!!!!!

Oops, never mind just had a 'early out' post jw flashback, I am ok now.

LOVE ya'll

• bitter mango
    bitter mango
    like I've probably upset bitter mango for lumping a Canadian in with the 'mericans

no, but you did upset me by thinking i would get upset over something so stupid

teeehehehehe

(¯`·.¸the agents of oblivion descend upon the sane¸.·´¯)

• patio34
    patio34

Sleepy makes a statment no one understands.

Sleepy then blames the reader for lacking skills to interpret.

Sleepy doesn't seem to think he needs to be able to express himself more clearly.

Poor, misunderstood Sleepy. Anybody got a violin for this sad story?

• dmouse
    dmouse

Well actually Shimmer I have got bad teeth...

And it's well known over here (UK) that Americans 'tend' not to 'get' ironic humour, I've heard it from many many people who have visited your wonderful country, and wonderful people. And I have also experienced it myself many times. I'm NOT saying that all Americans are like that, but enough are for the rest of us to notice a pattern.

Can't you read the suprise in sleepy's replies? He didn't mean what you think he said.

• sleepy
    sleepy

Actually this is fun.

Patio34
    Were does sleepy blame anyone?

Just face it Americans you don't get irony.

Irony:the expression of ones meaning by using words of he opposite meaning in order to makes ones remarks forcefull; sarcasm.

La la la lala la.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

patio, I DO! ...

hehehe

(¯`·.¸the agents of oblivion descend upon the sane¸.·´¯)

• LDH
    LDH

Oh, we get irony all right.

It's that lame ass dry English humor we don't get!

Just kidding.

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit