Report on the DFW Apostafest

by Terry 21 Replies latest jw friends

• quincy_aka_quentin
    quincy_aka_quentin

By the way, James and his lovely wife were wonderfull hosts. The food was marvelous. I especially enjoyed the home made egg rolls.

As we sat in the living room a very sad, riveting story unfolded. The kind of story that is mind numbing, yet you know every word to be true. The duplicities, back stabbing, dishonorable boe, gb, is evil, rotten, and villains all. Apostofeast, large or small,are worth attendance.

Thank you James and Mi for the warm hospitality.

• whathappened
    whathappened

No one can party better than apostates! A gathering is just no fun without them. Wish I could have been there.

• I quit!
    I quit!

Possibly slightly embellished but it but it looks like you guys had a great time.

• quincy_aka_quentin
    quincy_aka_quentin

Yes we did, with the exception that Terry didn't get to take that walk. Oh the agony of the drive home. At least Terry drove, gave him something to do between sobs....

• mrquik
    mrquik

Geez Guys; I expected black robes, ancient pagan rituals & maybe an animal sacrifice on the video. How are we supposed to scare the hell out of the WT rank & file with this smiley faced group? I'm going to go out now & kick a puppy.

• Terry
    Terry

Geez Guys; I expected black robes, ancient pagan rituals & maybe an animal sacrifice on the video.

We took a sacred oath not to reveal the bloodlust and summoning of dark forces....! It tends to destroy property values in the neighborhood.

• Mum
    Mum

There used to be a lot of apostafests in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area? Were any of our old friends from the past (on this board) there, like COMF, billygoat and Elsewhere, and others whose handles I cannot recall?

• Terry
    Terry

I'm convinced that Apostafests with the largest numbers of particpants are those advertised MONTHS in advance!

Most of the people whom you named and others who really wanted to come did not have time to arrange their schedules and plan ahead.

The biggest Apostafests I attended were hosted by Lannie Waggy (Hemp Lover) and the head's up was long in advance.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Sounds great Terry....Thanks for writing it up in your own inimitable style

• Terry
    Terry

Sounds great Terry....Thanks for writing it up in your own inimitable style

Thaks, BB......God forbid I reveal the actual events!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit