Why Watchtower fights dirty in its war against "apostates"

by cedars 22 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

it would be great to get south park creators to do an eposode where cartman decides to become a JW and expose all the crazy shit about the WT doctrines practices and teachings like they did with scientology

• cedars
    cedars

Lied2NoMore - some of the organization's early teachings about Beth Sarim and the "Ancient Worthies" would have made an excellent South Park episode. I'm not so sure the current teachings are quite as outrageous as the story of Galactic Overlord Xenu and his fleet of DC8s, but any attention from the guys at South Park would be welcomed!

Interestingly, it is the makers of South Park who are behind the hit broadway musical The Book of Mormon, some of the scenes in which could be almost directly applied to JWs.

Cedars

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

" The more I look into other cults, the more I realize they're not the only ones to do this!"

Hey Cedars et al,

Part of what helped me wake up was pursuing my interest in totalitarian regimes, from the Warren Jeffs cult, to Stalinist USSR, North Korea, and of course George Orwell's 1984.

I also read a book about these South Korean Christians who risk their lives to help North Koreans escape poverty and tyranny, so how are JWs loving their neighbors more than that? How can JWs be the only ones showing love when there are these Korean protestants dying to save people they don't even know?

Now I'm using these stories with my husband, to get him to join the dots himself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit