The time is near for my families crucification

by Gojira_101 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Brother of the Hawk
    Brother of the Hawk

Nathan Natas

Gojira's dad had been posting for a short while now,

Nice to meet you, when this topic was posted there was a lot going on with my JW family, as noted, before any Judicial action was taken we were already spiritually executed by my family,(my mother is responsible for this )and yes we did feel the love. As of 12 days ago we were surprised by 2 elders from our cong, unannounced no less, one elder is a cousin of mine by marriage, we already know how that will tournout. But we are not discoraged,,we do still believe in God and his Son, and know that in the end, it will all come out in the wash. I am very thankfull our daughter and her husband came out with us.

Affectionately: Brother of the Hawk ( I will surrender my mind no more, forever )

• whathappened
    whathappened

I am so glad your family has one another to help you through this horrendous mess. You are more fortunate than you know. This is traumatic to leave your long held beliefs.

• Brother of the Hawk
    Brother of the Hawk

Whathappened:

To be honest, our long held beliefs are intact, they just have to be re-honed, without the WT BS. Which now makes us very dangerous. When the two elders visited us they were left with their mouths open, every objection they raised, we shut them down, especially when the [1942 WTBT$] Diaglott came out. That's what you call establishing dominance

Affectionately: Brother of the Hawk ( I will surrender my mind no more, forever)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit