If I shiver, please give me a blanket
    Keep me warm, let me wear your coat

No one knows what it's like
    To be the bad man
    To be the sad man
    Behind blue eyes

------

Meaning. There are various. However, the following one is interesting:

This is the most profoundly heartfelt confession and expression of the anguish felt by a psychopath. I will attempt to formulate a comprehensive and cogent psychoanalytic investigation based on the criteria set forth in the American DSM-IV, Hare's Psychopathy Checklist Revised, and the WHO ICD-10 using a point by point comparative analysis of the explicit lyrical content

1. No one knows what its like, to be the bad man- speaks for itself; aggressive narcissism

2. To be the sad man- traumatic childhood is almost universal, and if they weren't cunning and vicious their essentially pathetic nature would be revealed- bad kitten with no claws

3 behind blue eyes- symbolic associated with beauty which people automatically equivocate with "goodness" -a seductive facade. It's glibness, charm.

4 no one knows what its like to be hated- tend to piss people off.

5 to be fated to telling only lies- Oh what a tangled web we weave.... PATHOLOGICAL! they gotta cover there asses to obscure their mischief from society.

6 But my dreams they aren't as empty- they are still human beings, and are most often extremely intelligent though lacking in ambition

7 As my conscience seems to be- TEXTBOOK! lack of empathy

8 I have hours only lonely- incapacity to maintain enduring relationships, though having no difficulty in establishing them.

9 my love is vengeance thats never free- again with the ANGER, they hate the world and feel entitled. Never free implies the great karmic cost of lashing out at the world

10No one knows what it's like to feel these feelings like I do and I blame you- Markedly prone to blame others or to offer plausible rationalizations for the behavior that has brought the person into conflict with society.

11No one bites back as hard, On their anger, None of my pain and woe can show through- chronic irritability

12 if my fist clenches crack it open before i use it and lose my cool- Impulsivity, irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults

13 If I smile tell me some bad news before i laugh and act like a fool- shallow emotional affect

14 If I swallow anything evil, put your finger down my throat- frequent and severe drug and alcohol abuse and addiction

15 If I shiver please give me a blanket, keep me warm let me wear your coat- parasitic lifestyle. go steal your own fucking coat you scab!

S

• flipper
  • GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

There are many appropriate selections from Tommy.

I'm Free

Do you think it's all right?

• JeffT
    JeffT

GL, I was going to say the whole album.

I went through a stage where I thought the pinball thing was silly, now I think it was silly -- and the perfect analogy for going out in field service.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit