New TATT Documentary coming to Brooklyn in March!

by mind blown 31 Replies latest jw friends

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle
    Smiddy- It`s good to see this doco still doing the rounds .I see it first got a mention about 8 months ago ,I had forgotten about it .I`ve seen the
    trailer and it looks very professional and it lasts for 105 minutes . Anybody here seen it ?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/241888/1/Truth-Be-Told-the-movie

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

OH wow tell me if it comes to Australia!!!

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Promotional screening is only 4 days away...

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

BTTT!

In case you haven't seen the interview with the filmmaker here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxxew2wSSZg

• mind blown
    mind blown

thanx for posting the vid Ray....awesome!

• irondork
    irondork

bookmarked

• Scott77
    Scott77

I think, this is awesome and great. Cannot wait to watch it.

Scott77

• MC RubberMallet
    MC RubberMallet

Will be there. Trailer looks good.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Can't wait to hear from MC RubberMallet and others that go see it in two days.

WE EXPECT A MOVIE REVIEW BY THE 28th LOL!!

• Hillary
    Hillary

I just got home from the movie. It was excellent. Not sensationalistic at all. It was 90 minutes long and there was a Q & A after the movie with the producer, Gregorio Smith. Some of the people who were featured in the movie were also in the audience. The movie featured 7 different people who grew up in the religion and told different aspects of their lives growing up and how they were affected by the religion. I was able to identify with 99% of what they were saying (I grew up around it from ages 9 through 19). The movie also had a good bit of humor in it, which I really liked. I don't want to give too much away in case people want to see it on their own but if you have any specific questions, please ask. Also, I was sitting in front of Rick Fearon and had a chance to talk to him a little bit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit