Your Take On 30 Hour Pioneering

by jw07 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

OTWO, that's what I was thinking. It is also a social event. Let's face it, there are very few converts made because of field service. The GB are going to crack the whip until the bitter end because 1) They may really believe that they are the sole channel 2) They are a greedy corporation 3) they have no faith in the rank and file to do what is right without being driven by guilt.

Keep the control and guilt going to keep the cash flowing at Conventions and at the KH. I really don't see how they make any money with literature. I have not collected a dime in decades. I can count on one hand the amount of times someone actually gave me some money for the mags.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

It is a spin that the Soc is using to get more hrs from the members. The numbers of those willing to Aux pioneer in Mar and April were falling when it was only 60 hrs. Then, magically the quota changed. There is also pressure on the Body of Elders to participate, too.

We've come a long way from the days of 75 hrs a month, and when you wanted to do it the following month the quota was 100 hrs. Of course that was the days of the "Lamp Book".

The soc has been creative with this new approach, but, like everything else it will eventually run out of steam. I give it less than 5 years.

• Sheep2slaughter
    Sheep2slaughter

My opinion is what breakfast of Champions, on the way out and data dog said. Read their pays above and that's exactly right in my sight.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I really don't see how they make any money with literature. I have not collected a dime in decades.

Data, YOU are supposed to be contributing for the literature you take! And NOT just 25c per magazine. Drop in a Ten-Spot or write a big check every month (esp if you hope to get promoted).

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit