Truth be told, documentary on March 27th

by yalbmert99 14 Replies latest social entertainment

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

New Documentary Aims To Lift Veil On Jehovah's Witnesses

http://gothamist.com/2013/02/19/new_documentary_aims_to_lift_vail_o.php

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Can't wait for more feedback and impressions on this film. How can we see it? It doesn't officially air until next month according to the website.

• pixel
    pixel

This could be big. They should show it on YouTube.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Lots of excerpts on www.hereliesthetruth.com

Thanks. It's very good.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Coffee

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

I wonder if this will be released to the general public or if it will only be shown in NY?

I watched the first interview....wow, now that I'm out, I can see the the CULT!!!! Its good, but at the same time, I feel a little sick.

• Pterist
    Pterist

Thanks for the link ;)

• LV101
    LV101

Anyone want to swap email address lists to forward link on to witness friends/family? Can't send under my own email acct.

Maybe not a good idea --- any comments/advice?

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

LV101 - Anyone want to swap email address lists to forward link on to witness friends/family? Can't send under my own email acct.

Maybe not a good idea --- any comments/advice?

Hi LV101, You can create your own anonymous emails and send them to your JW family and friends, like I wrote about in the thread You’ve Got Mail! TM. As long as you use a yahoo or gmail email account using their web based servers, it will be impossible for a JW to learn who you are without some type of legal action. You know your relatives best, so I would not waste time sending an anonymous email to "Spiritually Strong" (non-thinking) JWs.

If after reading the You’ve Got Mail! TM thread, you are still afraid to send an anonymous email: you can send me a PM and I will volunteer to send them for you.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• LV101
    LV101

Hi ABibleStudent --- Thank you for your info and I appreciate the sound advice you've given me about the "Spiritually Strong" ones. Probably saved me some time right there.

Thank you for the links and your kind offer. I'll see what I can figure out.

Love to you,

LV

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit