results re: CA 'suicide' research

by dungbeetle 17 Replies latest jw friends

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

A while back, ANEWPERSON posted this thread to the board:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=21856&site=3&page=1

It put the board into a little bit of a dither (wow, that's so new, and so hard to do!!!

Anyway, I offered ANEWPERSON my assistance, which has never been accepted even up to now. Undaunted, however, using the info from these postings plus from a private email communication, I went up to the records office and did what research I could using this info.

Results: I could find no records matching any such person who died like this at ALL, let alone the circumstances. I even got creative and expanded the info to cover much more ground than I was given. (location, date of death, age, etc.) Still nothing.

Now that doesn't mean it isn't THERE...I just can't seem to find the magic 'search word' that will bring it up. I can't think of much more I can do without additional info if anybody is reading this and wants to pitch in.

But a couple of funny things....aside from ANEWPERSON being totally unreachable and uncooperative, which is at odds with ANEW's claim of wanting so much to 'shine a light' or some such nonsense, I asked ANEW to email me, which was done; I thank you---AND THEN:

I emailed back the info that I just posted here, and what happens next? It seems that ANEW thinks I am guilty of harrassment.

HUH?

I thought it was interesting that these things were 'said' after I reveal the results of my research.

If you really did get my email, you are perfectly welcome to comment on it and post it here for consideration by others.

Strangely enough, after letting the other person know the results of my research, I mysteriously haven't heard from that person either.

What does it all mean? I have NO idea...

Naeblis, you really amaze me!!!

• Will Power
    Will Power

Maybe history is being re-written, names changed, eron'd, shredded, blue-enveloped.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

were you surpprised?

"I look to the sea, reflections in the waves spark my memory
    Some happy,some sad"
    styx

This one most definitely Happy
  • dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

I guess I shouldn't oughtta been surprised, hey? I keep hoping something good will come out of all this...

• Satanus
    Satanus

Dung

Anewperson is at the leading point of a brand new religion. Either join it, or watch out. These free christians trample all obstacles in there way.

SS

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

It's starting to look that way.

(((((((((((( SaintSatan and plmkrzy and Will Power ))))))))))))))

• anewperson
    anewperson

My email is [email protected] and I did email you twice asking you tell me what you needed. Most all the suicide info came from ajwrb.org, so Mr Dung, what are you calling wrong?

I am part of a fellowship that permits those of other belief systems to fellowship; is that actually a "new" religion, Mr Satan? We call it being Christians, or part of the Free Christians movement.

Your choice of screen names is apt.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

ANEW:
    You call people names when they don't agree with you. How JW of you...WHY DID YOU BOTHER TO LEAVE.

And that is NOT what you said in those two emails.

I'm not criticising you, although I can see how it can come across that way. I am CAUTIONING you about throwing stuff up on the web without thinking. (As in the case of JM)You've damaged the credibility that you've worked hard to get on this board,and you give ex-jw's a bad name with your patronizing and condescending manner and goal-oriented postings, as Naeblis so well pointed out.

And you display an intolerance for diversity and individuality on this board that is rivaled only by MADAPOSTATE and the hard-core pro-watchtowerites. Ex-JW's have been through 'herding' once, and YOU and MADAPOSTATE are discovering for yourselves that you have to treat us as human beings if you want to be treated well back.

If I can get some more info, I will try again re: the JM case. Or any other thing like this that I can help you or MA with.

<sigh>.

UADNA-US (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America-United States)

• singsongboi
    singsongboi

wherever there is a mess -- the scavengers come round!!!!

• anewperson
    anewperson

Dung, you chose your own screen name so don't say I called you a name. Ditto for "Saint Satan" and Plum Krazy. The suicide information came from ajwrb.org and is correct. As regards the "JM" case that came from another party whose email I won't give you although I have kept a copy in case anyone tried anything real dumb. In the future any emails from me to you will have copies made of them. I told you in the emails to you to which you did not respond precisely what I have said here. My posting the suicides appears to be a great thing since it has caused you who do appear so pro-Watchtower to scream about it. Come on, scream some more. The more you do the more I'll post for that indicates pay dirt. Big Mama Watchtower is so unhappy that the blood of innocents her policies have driven to suicide is coming back to haunt her. Well, I'm delighted! Keep it up. Keep it up. Your baloney motivates rather than dampens my spirit!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit