Who Is The Biggest Control Freak On The Governing Body, Anthony Morris III, Gets My Vote

by frankiespeakin 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cedars
    cedars

Having spent quite a few hours listening to the talks of these guys, here is my very own Governing Body "evil" scale...

1. David Splane - If there is a true evil genius on the body, my money is on him. His eyes are vacant, and he speaks in an unnervingly placid tone. It's always the quiet ones...
    2. Gerrit Losch - Fits into the "Bond villain" stereotype perfectly before we even start talking about his strange penchant for divine radiation dissolving the bodies of the unfaithful at Armageddon.
    3. Anthony Morris III - Definitely has an immense ego. He would probably be the most evil "thinkingest" bad guy of the bunch if he wasn't so patently stupid.
    4. Stephen Lett - As with AM3, this guy doesn't have enough gray matter to concoct anything truly dastardly. That said, I do see him as quite a controlling and ego-centric man. Also, he doesn't strike me as being at all genuine. Who knows what's going on behind those bizarre rubber-faced expressions?
    5. Samuel Herd - Ego-centric, loves the sound of his own voice, clearly a mysogynist - other than that, mostly harmless.
    6. Geoffrey Jackson - Certainly comes across on the platform as a brainwashed leader who has bought into his own crap. Seems a fairly nice and pleasant chap, although there are rumours...
    7. Guy Pierce - Strikes me as a mostly harmless old man albeit with a mysterious past (rumours of previous Mormonism?) and an uncanny resemblance to Grandpa Munster.
    8. Mark Sanderson - I don't know enough about him, so "benefit of the doubt" puts him bottom of my evil list.

Cedars

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Cedars,

You have posted some good videos on you tube I couldn't help myself from posting them and commenting.

They served your intended purpose I found them helpful in getting to know the men behind the curtain so to speak.

As reguards Splane, and his loves the idea comment doesn't give us much to go on, just that he's what you call a "company man" and he knows how to use spin to push an idea through. I wish we had more on him so we can see his phobias and black and white thinkng in action.

• flipper
    flipper

Ted Jaracz. Even though he's dead - I hear they still hear his ghostly voice traveling down the hallways at Bethel saying, " overrrrrrrlapping generation, overrrrrrrrrrrlapping generation ! " Freaks Bethelites out I hear. More and more are going to the psych ward thinking demons are haunting the place when in reality it's just Ted being controlling from beyond

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit