• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Oh, and good timing in Victoria eh?

oz

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Ex-Jehovah's elder facing sex charges

The Age-

A FORMER Jehovah's Witness elder who apologised to his alleged victim on Facebook has been charged with two counts of indecent assault. Richard Hill will
    ''He became an elder within the church and rose quite high up.Since he was charged he has stepped down.''

The Victorian inquiry into how the churches handled complaints of child sex abuse ....

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/exjehovahs-elder-facing-sex-charges-20130218-2enj4.html#ixzz2LGGd4cPR

• yalbmert99
  • ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Although I hope that the news media writes more stories about the WTBTS and more victims file lawsuits against the perpetrators and the WTBTS, I wonder if most JWs will still support the WTBTS no matter how many children were victimized by "Loving Brothers". It appears that the WTBTS will just pass legal expenses on to R&F JWs with deceiptive stories of "Loving Brothers" wanting to help JWs pay for returning to receive "spiritual enlightenment". What would it take for most JWs to awaken and stop contributing to the WTBTS?

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• Londo111
    Londo111

How "high up" did he get in the org?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I wonder if most JWs will still support the WTBTS no matter how many children were victimized by "Loving Brothers"

No need to wonder. The large share of dubs will tune it out. I had quite a few dubs in my office before I left. I brought up the Conti case and the media reports printed out. None of them acknowledged anything about the caee. And when i gave details, I could tell most, if not all had already stopped listenning. When another "wordly" person asked about it, they just shrugged like it was either a rumour or a lie.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

So it's okay if I do something really, really bad, if it occured years ago and the Watchtower has not specifically drawn attention to it?

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Thanks for posting this. Good news, indeed.

• LUKEWARM
    LUKEWARM

"A FORMER Jehovah's Witness elder who apologised to his alleged victim on Facebook has been charged with two counts of indecent assault. Richard Hill will appear in the Heidelberg Magistrate's Court on March 1 over allegations that he sexually assaulted a six-year-old girl in 1981."

Anyone know what the court outcome of this charge was on March 1?

• mP
    mP

TheOldHippie

Your pathetic, the law is supposed to defend the weak, and convict the guilty not play word games when we all know its close enuff to the truth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit