Duct tape fixes everything

by Satanus 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

'North Carolina state representatives have introduced a bill that would "clarify" state law to specifically prohibit the baring of women's breasts. Women worried about showing too much of their "private area" should use pasties, or perhaps duct tape.'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/15/rep-rayne-brown-north-carolina-introduces-bill-criminalizing-nipple-exposure_n_2695720.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

S

• Iamallcool
  • Satanus
    Satanus

Agreed.

They wanna make 'nip slips' illegal, w jail time as the penalty.

S

• dazed but not confused
  • dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

This is what duct tape is for...

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I'm wondering if it includes breastfeeding. What makes it even more remarkable is that the representative that put this forward is a woman.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Breastfeeding is excluded.

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

'"there are communities across this state, there’s local governments across this state, and also local law enforcement for whom this issue is really not a laughing matter," according to WRAL in Raleigh, N.C.'

Two levels of govt are offended by nipples, as well as a segment of the community. Apparently a dozen women baring them as a group set off the alarm bells. Thirty days to 6 months imprisonment should be the punishment for this offense. Puzzling. Who could find nipples offensive?

S

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

I hope that those N.C. police and residents don't visit the beaches in France. I LOVE FRANCE!!

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

The sight of these legislators is offensive to me. I would like to ban the display of their flesh in public, to be covered up with tar and feathers.

it's time to use tar and feathers on many American legislators

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit