Need Citation Help from Blondie

by ABibleStudent 4 Replies latest jw friends

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi Blondie, Do you know of a Watchtower citation that I could use to respond to the commentator to the comment that I wrote to the ariticle Coco Rocha Is A Devout Jehovah's Witness -- Who Knew? on the Huffington Post? I was hoping for something like the Watchtower writing not to engage with debating on-line. I would appreciate any witty ideas to respond to kindakinkskrazy.

nodangerousorgs 0 Fans 01:05 AM on 02/03/2013 If you want to learn more about the Watchtower visit www.jwfacts.com,www.watchtowerdocuments.com, www.jwsurvey.org, and www.jehovahs-witness.net, or visitwww.freedomofmind.com to learn how BITE control techniques are used to victimize JWs. Favorite (0)Flag as Abusive Permalink | Share it photo kindakinkskrazy 1 Fans Become a fan 1 hour ago ( 9:10 PM) If one wants to get it from the horse's mouth, so to speak, one must go to the source. All unofficial sites are manned by those who are not able to live up to the high standards found in the Bible. Haters will always fein that they've been maligned by this or that. It's so apparent.

WWW.JW.ORG the ONLY official site to get the truth from. Period. Favorite (0)Flag as Abusive Permalink | Share it

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love, Robert

• NoRegrets
    NoRegrets

I'm not Blondie, but I think if you find the article declaring apostates as "mentally diseased" it is mentioned in the same paragraphs about not engaging with them in social media, or online, or something along those lines. I think the article was from around June of 2012 in a WT study edition. Hope this helps.

NR

• NoRegrets
    NoRegrets

Actually it was July 15th.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi NoRegrets, Thanks for the reply and lead. www.jw.org did not have an article about metally diseased in July 2012, but did in July 2011.

July 15, 2011 Watchtower (Study Edition) page 16

7 What is involved in avoiding false teachers? We do not receive them into our homes or greet them. We also refuse to read their literature, watch TV programs that feature them, examine their Web sites, or add our comments to their blogs. Why do we take such a firm stand? Because of love. We love “the God of truth,” so we are not interested in twisted teachings that contradict his Word of truth.

I couldn't wait for a response so I already wrote replied. I plan to use this information if he reponds to my reply to him. I posted my response in the thread Gone Fishing . . .

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I made a few comments on that HuffPo article about Coca Rocha too, arguing with some of the Dubs who responded

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit