Bigfoot Update: New Paper On Friday

by metatron 17 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-science/2013/02/dna-report-proves-bigfoot-is-real-say-11-scientists-of-5-year-study-2440878.html

Much more than blurry photos and casts of footprints - This one has a long list of experts and lots of DNA.

Weirdness prevails. Suck it, Creationistas

metatron

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Suck it, Creationistas

LOL

• JeffT
    JeffT

If they have a bigfoot to compare their DNA samples to, they need to trot him out where we can see him. If they don't have a known source to compare the DNA to, this report is complete crap.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

The article is on a site that seems to publish a lot of conspiracy-type articles. Plus I noticed the ads are about stuff the government or some other group "doesn't want you to know." I always take that kind of thing with a grain of salt.

How did they get the 20 samples they used? Who is hoarding sasquatch tissue?

• DanmeraDinglebum
    DanmeraDinglebum

Still waiting for peer review.

• DATA-DOG
  • metatron
    metatron

Incidents such this one should illustrate why "science" is terribly corrupt.

There are some denying the genetic evidence already. If they have expertise in that field, so be it. That evidence needs to be critically examined, no question about it. That's proper science. If they don't find hard facts in the genes, then the whole thing ends there.

Sadly, there is also emerging a whole lot of name calling, ad hominem arguments and wrongful appeals to authority - and that's the problem with all too much scientific inquiry these days.

I follow a site in which real scientists and engineers discuss their Cold Fusion findings and replications. They also analyse the replications of foreign corporations and universities. Meanwhile, skeptics deride the subject as a hoax or bad measurements. There are even a few opponents who refuse to read the results of others because 'they know it can't be true'.

Bigfoot is just small potatoes compared to everything else, I suspect is about to emerge.

Don't lose the lesson we all learned from the Watchtower being exposed - because Witnesses are not unique in being deceived. There is a whole world out there - of politics, 'science' and economics - that is dominated by lies, half truths and distractions.

Hopefully, things are changing in that regard.

metatron

metatron

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

If they have a bigfoot to compare their DNA samples to, they need to trot him out where we can see him. If they don't have a known source to compare the DNA to, this report is complete crap.

We have a winner!

Incidents such this one should illustrate why "science" is terribly corrupt.

Bingo. Nutbags like the people publishing that study can say they have Sasquatch DNA without actually following the scientific method. JeffT's comments illustrate the corruption quite nicely.

• metatron
    metatron

Thank you for your post that highlights the ad hominem problem in 'science' today.

metatron

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

-

“Bigfoot is just small potatoes compared to everything else, I suspect is about to emerge.”

I don’t know what you have in mind, but in the grand scheme of things humans are sub-microorganisms. Comprehension is our own philosophy of understanding the universe we live in. Reality might be that the universe we live in as microorganisms is the innards of a creature that so far we fail to realize.

In the end, I’m quite sure the notion of “Bigfoot” is nothing compared to what is real and what future humans will—hopefully—learn more about.

In the meantime, Bigfoot makes for fantastic entertainment for the masses.

Marvin Shilmer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit