Watchtower struck by lightning

by FatFreek 2005 5 Replies latest social humour

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

This just in from sources close to Brooklyn Bethel. Jehovah in his infinite wisdom apparently does not want to appear discriminatory as the Vatican is not the only bad guy on the block. Some reporters on the scene were able to pick up digital signals from somewhere "up high" and certain smart phones, camera shutters clicking, transcribed interpretations of those signals, "... overlapping generations, yadda yadda, 1975, 1925, 1914, yadda yadda, blood transfusions, pyramidology, yadda, shunning, yadda ...". Could there be some correlation? Len.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hi Len:

Hope all's well.

That actually happened in the very early 70s. At breakfast we were thunderstruck by a huge crash. The brand new building on Columbia Heights -- across from 124 -- was hit at the stylized brick watchtower facade. It tumbled to the sidewalk below.

Wish I could remember our words at the time . . .

CoCo

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Hi CoCo,

Things are well, thank you.

It's great to have you old timers chime in with real life experiences. I hadn't heard of that one. I hope no one was hurt.

Len

• prologos
    prologos

we remember visiting the Wall Kill facility some time back in the summer, and there was a flock of Turkey Vultures circling in a thermal overhead.

A bad omen always used in near death scenes in the grade B movies. ( where the eagles are-----).

• compound complex
    compound complex

G'morning, Len and Prologos:

You're welcome, Len! Yes, we way-backers have a few tales to tell! The building -- whose address I don't recall but is next door to the main residence, odd-numbered side of Columbia Heights -- was the newest addition to the complex.

Bad omen, eh, Pro?

CoCo

• Fed-up
    Fed-up

FIND CEDARS POST ON "THE SIGN", the video they posted about their precious TIME/TEMP Watchtower Sign. Jehovah would never let lightening strike, unless it was to further reveal NEW LIGHT. sheesh

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit