Who are considered as being wicked by JW's?

by Sour Grapes 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes

During the public talk last week the elder giving the talk

mentioned the tragedy in Newton, Conn where an evil

man killed 27 innocent people including 20 children. He said

how this saddens us and we can all look forward to the day

soon when Jehovah destroys all of the wicked.

JW's say this without even considering the consequences

in this statement. JW's believe that only if you are one of

them will you survive the Great Tribulation. Which means

99% of all mankind will be killed by God. This number will

include millions of babies unde 1 year in age. So if a man

kills children he is evil, however if God kills millions of children

that is what they get for not going to the Kingdom Hall.

This just makes me Sour Grapes.

• tiki
    tiki

don't even try to figure it out. everyone is wicked, everyone is going to die except for an elite few door-knockers.

• tiki
    tiki

don't even try to figure it out. everyone is wicked, everyone is going to die except for an elite few door-knockers.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

It's almost ironic that they use the Newtown shootings as an example of "wickedness," since according to their doctrine, if Armageddon had come that day, the shooter would have been killed, but so would practically all of the students and teachers in the school (not just limited to the ones who actually died). Everyone who's not a JW is "wicked."

• Think About It
    Think About It

I was flying once, and while looking out the window at all the cities and people I've flown over.......it finally dawned on me that the world is too big for all this God will kill everyone, but a few million superfine JW's bullshit.

This religion is just doomsday, cultish, bat-shit crazy nuts.

• zeb
    zeb

It was my experience that talks are full of wt cliches and more cliches. By including the newtown tradgedy that makes the wts seem to be up to date, on the money and out there. In their eyes anyway.

If you had asked him later to explain word for word he would have replied in the same manner.

Yes that guy was evil so are the millionaire policy and profit makers who preclude nutty people access from medications by cost. and of course too the media who turn any such event into a feeding frenzy and get the facts wrong. Did he mention them? Of course not that would mean getting "involved" in "worldly things".

My condolences still go to the bereaved and the school people and the Police who have to live with and clean up the bits after such a horror.

• Mum
    Mum

All who inhale and exhale.

Regards,

SandraC

• blondie
    blondie

Actually, he should have said that because they died before Armaggedon struck, they are assured a resurrection to earthly life rather than dying forever at Armageddon if they were still not baptized jws by then.

Should jws go door to door with a gun sending people to Sheol rather than Gehenna?

*** w89 9/1 p. 19 par. 7 Remaining Organized for Survival Into the Millennium ***

Only Jehovah’s Witnesses, those of the anointed remnant and the “great crowd,” as a united organization under the protection of the Supreme Organizer, have any Scriptural hope of surviving the impending end of this doomed system dominated by Satan the Devil. (Revelation 7:9-17; 2 Corinthians 4:4) They will make up the “flesh” that Jesus Christ said would be saved through the worst tribulation of all human history. As it was in the days of Noah, said Jesus, so it would be in the day when He would be revealed. Inside the ark that took many years of organized effort to complete, only eight human souls survived the global Deluge. They survived as a united family group. (Matthew 24:22, 37-39; Luke 17:26-30) Noah’s wife corresponds to the bride of Christ, and his sons and daughters-in-law to Jesus’ present-day “other sheep,” who have grown into an increasing great crowd, the final proportions of which we do not now know. (John 10:16) For survival into the Millennium under the Greater Noah, Jesus Christ, they have to remain organized with the anointed remnant, “the chosen ones” on account of whom the days of the “great tribulation” will be cut short.—Matthew 24:21, 22.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Supreme Organizer reminds me of Martha Stewart or Hoarders! I suppose JAH uses Martha Stewart products, such as my CD box and archival art storage systems in egg blue.

• clarity
    clarity

Anybody who doesn't jump when they say JUMP!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit