First Recorded "Conscious Class" Talk in the Kingdom Hall

by raymond frantz 10 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

The Governing Body is not all powerful and all present ,we are not totally powerless .Use your talks to promote Christian freedom and tear down their propaganda .Use material from publications that promote Christian Freedom and scriptures that they willingly avoid .Use your talks to AWAKE your brothers . The following talk uses non of the usual Watchtower propaganda and uses scriptures the Governing Body chooses to avoid .

Whether you are an elder ,a ministerial servant ,or just a publisher use your items and your talks at the meeting to AWAKE your brothers and sisters .This talk was given few days ago at the Thursday meeting ,based on Proverbs 3:5.Sorry for the accent ,English is not my mother language.

Talk at the Kingdom Hall

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

3:50 "To understand the Bible on your own is your God-given right."

Well played!

• gingerbread
    gingerbread

Bravo !!!

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Well done. Although, be careful posting your voice here. I think for obvious reasons.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

problemaddict ,as the governing body says ,they are only a govering body when they get together ,I'm also Raymond Frantz when I get on the platform when I step down I'm somebody else

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Excellent! Well done.

Loz x

• speargrass55
    speargrass55

Great talk. In my former congregation there are elders who would pull you aside for "a little chat" after the meeting. More courage to you.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

speargrass55, I think at least 2 of the elders in my congragation have fully AWAKEKENED ,I got smiles of approval from both when I got of the platform ,that says a lot

• Fernando
    Fernando

Great stuff raymond frantz!

May the awakening and underground conscious class multiply!

• zeb
    zeb

The sound was a hard for me to pick up and I was distracted by a smiling asian girl with lovely breasts who popped up on the side.

Jokes aside. A couple of times when doing a bible reading i made the tiniest comment to link scriptures and this was not appreciated.

I am a tradesman. When i put my name down to work on a quick build (fill in the requisite form) there was a section does this person fill all the 'spiritual (etc) requirements. In the middle was an aggressively worded "NO". This was shown me and I said to the elder "and I wont find out who said that will I?" He thought i would blow up.I walked away.

After that I never lifted a rake or a toilet brush or wiped away any dust.at the kh. If I am not good enough to help with the new ones I am not good enough to clean .. fair enough i think.

Whatever message you were sending out there RF I wish you well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit