Brazilian waxing and JWs

by Bella15 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Pickler
    Pickler

Lots of ladies I know love no hair at all, maybe because of beach culture here.

I get laser hair removal it's brilliant...but no Brazilian, but I could see how it could kind of sneak up on you....I think having some hair is kind of friendlier??

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I'm not a fan of the scortched earth policy. I prefer the hedges trimmed.

I am a fan of the neatly trimmed "landing strip".

[Just in case I have too much to drink and need a subtle hint to point me in the right direction.]

Doc

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Wow. Wierd thread.

Skeeter

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

JUst to make it clear, the Brasilian wax is not JUST the removal of the pubic hair but ALL hair in the pubic area AND the anus area ( and all places inbetween).

• Glander
    Glander

"Tom loooves my body"

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I love the concept: "Happiness is a shaved P***y"

Gander, somehow that is just one sick picture.

• scotoma
    scotoma

I know a lot of elders wives who get plastic surgery and have breast implants.

Apparently they feel small breasts are an imperfection due to sin and they don't want to wait. They also are impatient to grow young again.

It appears scripturally permissable to remove hair. Now if they braid it that would be wrong.

• caliber
    caliber

it appears scripturally permissable to remove hair. Now if they braid it that would be wrong

It may be the whole thing with over exposure that requires drastic steps

I guess there is too much of what people call "outward adornment"

Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes.
    1Pt.3;3

2013 Grammy Awards: Dress Code to Be Enforced—No Butt Cracks, Nip Slips or Side Boobs

http://ca.eonline.com/news/385695/2013-grammy-awards-dress-code-to-be-enforced-no-butt-cracks-nip-slips-or-side-boobs

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/grammy-awards-dress-code-ignites-controversy-skin-expected-18439374

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit