Blood Transfusion Increases Mortality in Heart Attacks

by Earnest 33 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Thank you Doctor Billy, how much do I owe you?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

The problem for JW's getting hold of info. such as this is it simply reinforces their ignorant belief that the WT interpretation of scripture on this matter is correct, and that "Jehovah" has told them not to ever accept a B.T

As Lady Lee showed, when we were in we were exactly the same, we only looked at one side of the argument, both as to scriptural exegesis and medical facts.

The best thing anyone can do for a JW, and possibly save their , or their children's , life , is to direct them to JWFacts.com and other sites that will blow the Blood doctrine of the murderous WT out of the water.

• Earnest
    Earnest

Lady Lee : It is very easy to research anything and only use what supports your beliefs. The WTS does it all the time when they publish any of their literature.

I agree with you. And it is possible the WTS will use this study to show how dangerous blood transfusions are. But if they did so I think that would be a mistake, as their field of expertise is Biblical exegesis and not medicine (or geology or archaeology or genetics etc). Likewise, the Bible is a book of faith, and not a textbook on any of the sciences.

On the other hand, I also think that the stance Jehovah's Witnesses take on blood has influenced many in the medical profession to consider whether blood is the panacea it was viewed to be and this article contributes to a more balanced view of its efficacy.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    On the other hand, I also think that the stance Jehovah's Witnesses take on blood has influenced many in the medical profession to consider whether blood is the panacea it was viewed to be and this article contributes to a more balanced view of its efficacy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit