E-Watchman Is Shutting Down His Forum

by Bangalore 26 Replies latest jw friends

• 10west
    10west

"In the time remaining"

I think JWs will be made aware that the temple visit is sudden, the consequences are not,... as Revelation 8-11 replicates as that "holy city" of Revelation 11:2-3 must also undergo a full "seven times" of the "appointed times of the nations" in a microcosm of 2520 days;

1914-1918 was a divine Kingdom sovereign proclamation as "holy city" citizens that only fulfilled 1260 days;

That means 1260 days are needed to complete the "appointed times" that Revelation 11 is obviously a parallel of in a FINAL warning period;

Now 1Peter4:17 will hit suddenly - on Jehovah's Witnesses the first of Babylon's new harlots (the first on the Rev13:11 2horned-wildbeast hit list), due to UN NGO hustling of the 3rd UN placement of 1990 fulfilling with the UN King North actuality from Daniel 11:30 forward;

This as Bethel became part of the "they will certainly place the disgusting thing" (Dan11:31b) in their role as proclaimers of UN NWO Gog's Kingdom in 1991 starting in Awake! 9/8/1991;

And that proceeding for 20 plus years as GB/Bethel UN pluggers, RATHER than explain the actuality of the USSR invalidity in all of Daniel 11 as just another FAILURE of Daniel 11:27, rather than the required success of Daniel 11:36 that UN KingNorth will become "until the denunciation will have come to a finish" at Armageddon, which of course the USSR cannot fulfill;

In effect, the Governing Body of (UN) Jehovah's Witnesses are concealing the true nature of the globalist UN (actual KingNorth final) developments of Daniel 11:40 (global wars on terror and this and that) and Daniel 11:41 (the infiltration of Bethel by globalist agency), as that sets up for a final world conflict;

INSTEAD they leave JWs hanging at an erroneous Daniel 11:44-45, as Daniel 11:42-43 will actually develop to the Revelation 17:12-18 full in the near future, over years; and this makes JWs vulnerable to thinking the coming temple judgment of Dan8:14, is "great tribulation" and the UN powers have JW organization right where they want it, misled into a premature Daniel 11:44-45 misinformed mindset, that will be the final "KN" decoy national puppets for world war next; (JWs will think GT, but it is God's judgment on Bethel that is actually unfolding;)

Daniel 11 and 1990's UN GB actions are obvious the GB are not even Christian at all, but are internal globalist controllers fulfilling Daniel 11:30 covertly (traitors and infiltrators (v. 11:32), and Daniel 8:11-12 "gradual" takeover of the JW ministry, while appearing as busy as can be, diverting JW attention to issues of secondary importance; And doing a misinformation campaign to aid the set-up for a coup-de-grace before they go)

So, "in the time remaining" is short to the initial judgment, but that judgment on JWs FIRST, will lead to the rest over many years as Daniel 8:14 is Rev8:2-5, progresses over 6 trumpets and bowls to the final 1260 days of Revelation 11:2-3 and the LAST leg of the Sovereign Proclamation of globalist doom by God's Kingdom, the last opportunity that will be given for human salvation;

That Rev8-11 sequence may drag on 7 to 14 years from the initial temple "established place" Bethel organizational "desolation" time point of activation of Rev8:2-5 parallel Dan8:11-14 parallel Zech3, parallel Mal 3:1-5 in a MASSIVE global prophetic replication through the final world war (To UN placement 4.0), that will be resolved unto the "freedom from care" of Daniel 8:25 (Parallel 1Thess5:1-3 "peace and security"), which actually parallels Daniel 11:44-45 as the same globalist "King's" Final placement (UN 4.0, years from now);

Then the "sun" goes down as per Rev6:12-17 paralleling Matt24:29-31 unto Armageddon unveiling of God's Messianic sword of all time AFTER the "tribulation of those days" which encompassed JWs first, then BTG as well);

God is not ending the world as quick as He is initiating the initial judgment cycle, and JWs are FIRST on the list; (1Peter4:17); But will be cleansed of the liar GB (Rev8:10-11), and recovered for the final 1260 days through 6 trumpets that herald the judgment on the JWs;

That will unfold mapped by prophecy, and in slow motion, to be announced and to provide as may people as possible, even globalists, a final opportunity to surrender to Almighty forces that are coming for planet Earth...

The initital temple strike of globalist GB aided intrigues to kill the JW ministry can activate anytime now that "man of lawlessness" (2Thess2:3-4) is fully revealed PUBLICLY, IN "the temple of the God" as the Governing Body, and their "1/3" "leaven" "wormwood" profanations of Rev8:6-12 throughout the WHOLE JW organization;

That is why Bethel will be smashed to the God permitted degree (and prophecy signal; Isa28), by the UN allied powers that they are in bed with;

UN Hit List:

1. Bethel...

The whole world will see this signal, not just all JWs in denial of the magnitude of the judgment the UN NGO will require from God, using globalists as the hit squads; (Hos1:4-7); Bethel is going down in the Hosea indictment, as per the whole book of Hosea explicitly applied to Bethel FIRST, as per Isa28 as well;

KingNorth globalists is "Assyria" in this initial salvo in symbolic drama that MUST activate with the next globalist world engineered intrigues that will lead in time to world war, Babylon the Great (later; bowl 6), as that is actually the first bowl poured onto the world, and the first trumpet of it's meaning is after the Rev8:2-5 judgment "altar fire" that will activate in this HUGE world event context of a first bowl all will feel to some degree;

The rest will follow...

That must activate SOON; Soon this will activate in initial actions that will be easily seen, because that clicks the Daniel 8:14 timed period stopwatch and lights the fuse to actual Aramgeddon years later;

This will take years to finalize, with full warnings along the way, using JWs hung out to dry (through and after temple purification "laundering" Zech3; Mal3:1-5) as the initial world attention getting signal CLEARLY marked in time and circumstances;

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Just about a week left for the shut down.

Bangalore

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I hope the closure does not cause an influx of posters to here of a certain ilk, we don't need any more, I say the same to them as I would love to say to a JW at the door :

"No thanks, we are all stocked up with crazy here, go sell your brand of crazy elsewhwere".

• Emery
    Emery

King was one of the first persons I ran into when I began waking up. I was super confused, I was like..."should I stay or should I go?" He would have tons of information that would make anyone want to leave the organization, yet assures his listeners that it IS the TRUTH, its Jehovah's will that the WTS commit apostasy because its prophetic.

King even insulted Ray franz because he felt Franz was leading people astray from the truth. Imagine that, an apostate, calling another Christian person "apostate". Somewhere in e-Watchmens theology he can't let go of everything he was taught, he needs to learn what apocalyptism is and how it has repeated itself for thousands of years.

• moshe
    moshe

Another nacissistic nutter who still wants to be, "king" over his web domain.

• moshe
    moshe

Oohh- how great and mighty they are, the more followers they snare from afar-

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

If he's already started a new site, his disciples will move with it.

As has been pointed out, it's his site and he can do whatever he wants with it. He has his audience and that's what he really wants.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit