Super Bowl Predictions ?

by Pterist 140 Replies latest social entertainment

• Glander
    Glander

I think the Ravens are worn out. Especially their defense.

The Niners' still have a lot of juice in the tank.

I say 49'ers will have it sown up by early third quarter.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

dazed: im looking forward to being flipped off by u, when we win

Ravens - Its a deal

• flipper
    flipper

Niners 28 Ravens 17 Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Ravens - I don't know how much I will be on here tomorrow to insult you... because I got a stomach thing that went through my kids and wife and it seems to knock you on the ass when it hits. So if I dont respond tomorrow, it will because Im prayin to the proclin god

Im Startin to feel it now. I hate being sick. I think I read you were down with a stomach thing. hope your doin better....insult u l8r...

• finally awake
    finally awake

I predict that one team will win, one team will lose, and we'll repeat the whole process again next year, probably with two different teams. So, in all, a monumental waste of time and energy. Enjoy!

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

think of the superbowl like the tour de france or the olympics. impartial reffs, doped up players, incompetent coaches, probably some major cash bonuses for taking key players out of the game. oh, if that isn't enough, you will have the asian and italian mafia "gambling" on the (predetermined) outcome. GOD BLESS AMERICA where the sports are openly rigged.

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

SF 174 Ravins 6....... FINAL

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

ShirleyW. I'll take the bet with you!

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

dazed: that thing was no joke dude,me and wifey both had it,i think i got it from my boss,its going around,

• cedars
    cedars

I predict that one or more players will do permanent damage to their brains.

http://news.sky.com/story/1046789/american-football-fears-over-player-safety

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit