What will be the "New Light" at the 2013 DC

by theopug 20 Replies latest members adult

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Horlicks don't do it for me, a certain homonym of it might.

• Fernando
    Fernando

The "golden calf" has been mortally wounded by Candace Conti and is in dire need of your gold...

In whitewashed GB slithery smoothspeak of course...

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

LED, the GB have just bought a major stake in the biggest manufacturer

• Splash
    Splash

Fernando: The "golden calf" has been mortally wounded by Candace Conti and is in dire need of your gold...

At a recent meeting this month we approved a resolution to send £3 per publisher to the Soc for the Kingdom Hall Assistance Arrangement.

Multiply that by all the UK congs, and they already have some more gold.

Splash

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Double Oh Dad brilliant piece of deduction on your part- I think that's about spot on.

Just as in 1984, the actual details or content of the "new truth" are secondary to the necessity of swallowing said truth(s) without thought or compunction.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Maybe another insignificant portion of Nebuchadnezzar's dream, like the toes this time. How happifying!

zed

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Evidently, Jesus didn't exist the name was just an allagory for the Governing Body.

• sir82
    sir82

New light is rarely dispensed at conventions any more.

It is usually dropped into WT study articles or "Questions from readers".

Over the past 4 or 5 years they've developed the habit of giving a "sneak preview" of new light at the October corporate general meeting.

• pixel
    pixel

Yeah, now that I think about it, it could be the "unveling of the not so new "New Light" about the FDS/WT/GB crap. Of course, is not new, but they can formally announce it, that will by them another whole year to come up with in the next 2014 DC.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

How many burnt out light bulbs does it take for the governing body to find new light?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit