• St George of England
    St George of England

"You can command a cat like you can command the stars" - Victor Hugo

But they're great.

George

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

WH- we had a cat adopt us

That's really how it works. They are fine now. Full appetite came back late yesterday. All of a sudden, I had to kittens following me around meowing and then running to the cupboard where the food is. They ate double what they normally do but this morning it's back to the usual.

I loke watching them throughout the day. It's like all they do is try to figure stuff out. How to jump on the highest spot, how to open cupboards. They get along well as they are sisters.

It's funny this morning how I'm brushing my teeth, and I have two little sets of eyes staring at me as they sit on the counter and watch me, like two little people.

• tiki
    tiki

wha happened - that's called a cat scan!!! enjoy your furballs - there's nothing like them!!! i have two - an 11 year old and a 4.5 year old.....males/neutered. my boys!

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Congrats on the kitties!

And just remember that you may not have even ruined their sex lives. I have a fixed dog that got jiggy with the neighbor's poodle last year. Talk about safe sex!

Good luck!

zed

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Our children are grown, so we have a fur child too. Our previous cat passed away of old age last year, so we were adopted by Lizzie in June from the shelter. She is very energetic, and she is quite fond of this one toy, a stick with a string that has feathers on the end. She drags this thing all over the with her and brings it to us to let us know she wants to play. She plays with it so much she wears it out and we have to keep buying new ones. She will also will find things and bring them to us, like the a ball of string, the other end being on the other side of the house and up the stairs, or my husbands expensive silk tie. She is also good at the sneak attack, hiding out under the bed and grabbing our ankles. As much as she drives us crazy, she is also very loving , I dont know what I would do without her

• Warren001
    Warren001

It's intersting but there are so many ways that if you would apply,But whatevr you have diceded it's very useful tep for you.Thsese babies looking so cute.

Las Vegas Cosmetic Dentistry
  • QueenWitch
    QueenWitch

I wish we didn't have to get our cat spay but since we got her from the rescue it was mandatory. Unfortunately it got infected so make sure kitty does not lick the incision.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit