A new JW here!

by Taken 21 Replies latest jw friends

• OccupyJehovahsWitnesses
    OccupyJehovahsWitnesses

Thanks Pterist :D

Been a while since I was active on this board, glad to be a part of the conversation again

• Kool Jo
    Kool Jo

Welcome aboard!

Kool Jo

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

welcome whats your story

• free2beme
    free2beme

Troll or a very ignorant newbie to the faith who bought the "Jehovah is perfect" speech a little too deep and doesn't know what the term "Shaking the hornets nest" means. I have also been on this site nearly a decade and seen so many active posters post under new names for a little fun.

• steve2
    steve2

welcome aboard. This is a great forum for finding your feet as it were. There are divergent views and a healthy and welcoming tolerance for expressing concerns, worries, beliefs etc.

If one thing stands out it is the need for this type of forum so that those who are experiencing doubts about the organization can safely express those doubts without being "marked" or punished.

You stand a greater likelihood of clarifying those doubts - and thinking clearly and reasonably - on this forum than you ever would in a kingdom hall where you would more likely be made to feel "bad" for daring to doubt.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Recipe for The Real Truth

2Tbs WATCHTOWER QUOTES .ORG

150g JW FACTS.COM

and a bag of "Actually READ your bible!" N/B - no half measures, read Gen-Rev.

Stir for approx 2 years and stick fork in yourself when you are done...

You will then be a rational person, making decisions based on the evidence. DING.

(atheism can be added as a cherry on top)

• whathappened
    whathappened

Welcome, please tell us more about yourself.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Sending out a search party ofr Taken...........and while you're at it has anyone seen Ethos?

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Welcome,

You're right, this is a great place to learn. You can question, comment, disagree, ask for help and even rant and no one will tell you that you can't. (Although we may disagree).

I think you'll find it a refreshing experience.

Tell us a little about yourself!

00DAD

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Welcome to the board. I am technically a current JW, but am trying to fade. Just take your time, relax, breathe and start your journey to find the 'real' truth. jwfacts.com is a good place to start.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit