The newest 30 hour pioneer month is...........

by Poztate 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Poztate
    Poztate

No, this is not a thread about the March, April 30 hour push or months with a C.O. visiting

It is about where it will go from there if successful. I predict......

Summertime especially the month with the D.A. in it. They already do a lot of fluffy low key handing out of invitations to the D.A.

They could say...many youths have asked..Why can't we have the priviledge of a 30 hour pioneer month??

I don't want to go to Disneyland... I just want to pioneer

They might "allow" the youth the special priviledge of pioneering (30 hours) for the month if Mom or Dad sign up for the "normal" 60 hour month

It puts the pressure on the parents to do it just to make their kid happy and hey...It's cheaper than Disneyland.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The coffee is better too!!!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Next up:

Aux Pioneer for just 20 hours during the month of the Memorial!

When you start lowering the bar, there is only one way for it to go.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Or they could do a two for the price of one.

Pioneer for one month, 60 hours and will count it on your record as two months.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    Or they could do a two for the price of one.

It happens at the supermarket all the time... It Works

Buy one.. get one free

• shamus100
    shamus100

Count your time posting yoo-tube videos! :D The pioneer numbers are just climbing and climbing!!! :D

• steve2
    steve2

Old-time pioneers of the Watchtower Society would be absolutely aghast at the inexorably "liter" and "liter" requirements of modern-day pioneering - requirements that are little more than undisguised attempts to pump up the numbers.

Old time pioneers lived, breathed and were dedicated to the organization and truly acted as if the world was about to end. Pioneers today ensure there's a Starbucks within easy reach for mid-morning breaks and are usually done by noon. Ea-sy man.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    Society would be absolutely aghast at the inexorably "liter" and "liter" requirements of modern-day pioneering

I was just reading the link to the WT of July1/1943 where the requirement for publishers was 60 HOURS a month

They are all a bunch of slack asses today...

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

I'm holding out for when 10 hours a month is proposed.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

30 hours used to be just considered a good publisher.

Now it's a pioneer about 1/2 the time.

That 30 hour publisher used to do some real D2D preaching.

Now it's Starbucks, McDonalds, and windshield time.

But hey! People who spend 1.7 BILLION hours at it can't be wrong! No siree! Starbucks is good shit!

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit