What religion said the following in this months Magazine and I quote.

by trujw 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• trujw
    trujw

"The word Trinity is not used in the bible that is because God is not a Trinity". "Normally the Holy Spirit is referred to as It". "This Christian counterfit is actually the source of the Trinity Doctrine". "God is not a trinity. God is a family composed of so far two personages mentioned in John 1:1" ."Notice the candid admission of one world-famous evangelist "When I first began to study years ago, the doctrine of the trinity was one of the most complex problems i had encountered. I have never fully resolved it"

OK who is going first.

• trujw
    trujw

Hint it is not the Watchtower or Awake

• dazed but not confused
  • blondie
    blondie

Herbert W. Armstrong--WWCOG

This has splintered and the original group still believes. The splinters do not.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Never heard of him... The term ' Governing Body ' does not appear in scripture, neither does ' paradise earth ' or ' new scrolls'

• trujw
    trujw

Yes Blondie is correct. It is in the 2-1-13 magazine called The Philadelphia Trumpet. So next time the JW's talk about we alone dont teach the trinity point them to the WWCOG a great little cult that is just as wacked out as the JW"S. love to see these two in an informal witness street fight about who is the one true church. LOL!

• trujw
    trujw

A side note both can trace their roots to the seventh day adventist

• james_woods
    james_woods

Back in the day, it was a common thing for the Watchtower and the WWCoG to trade insults with each other - each would claim that the other side had plagiarized their writings.

• jgnat
    jgnat

The opposite, Blondie. The original WWCOG has gone mainstream, now called Grace Communion International (2009) and has accepted the trinity. The splinters have not.

http://www.gci.org/aboutus/history

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Yes Blondie is correct.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit