Do me a favor please

by Roberta804 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Okay, I did it. I was sincere enough, but hope I didn't go over the top with it.

My mom departed over 14 years ago, with faith as a Christian, and my aunt departed 2 months ago, also with Christian faith. For both of them it gave them comfort, so what I wrote was genuine in that context.

• gorgia
    gorgia

Roberta804,

I have submitted a message of condolence for your mother. I send you a hug.

gorgia

• Roberta804
    Roberta804

It is working!!!! I am getting phone calls from JW relatives and people from the KH that she has not attended in over a year wanting to know if she DA herself or was attending the Catholic Church because of all the people she "knew". "Those are not JW's giving condolances" my stanch JW cousin barked. "How do you know?" (She couldn't say Jesus Christ if she had to) I retorted. "You don't think a JW can say anything comforting that includes Jesus?". I had her by her toenails!

When she kept pushing me about my own mother's friends, especially when she had not called or visited my mother in 5 years (because she lives with her apostate daughter) I let her have it. "What are you going to do? Mark or DF her from the grave?????"

• Roberta804
  • ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

she had not called or visited my mother in 5 years (because she lives with her apostate daughter) I let her have it.

I hope you gave it to her good Roberta, they won't let your mother rest in peace either?? I hope you left her head spinnning when she hung up that phone !

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I think your relatives and people from the KH are curious. Thats all.

• Roberta804
    Roberta804

Lamallcool,

I suffered enough at their expense.... Let me have a little sadistic fun! Smile

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit