The Great Destroyer

by talesin 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Heaven
    Heaven

still, in that tatoo I love that Clare has a sea slug or blue dragon sea slug as part of the tatoo. They are simply gorgeous. Here's a colour pic:

Glaucus Atlanticus Sea Slug

Sea Slug

edited to add: Oh and also the Weedy Sea Dragon:

Weedy Sea Dragon

And check out the Leafy Sea Dragon:

Leafy Sea Dragon

• still thinking
    still thinking

They are awesome Heaven...I wonder if she'll get the tat coloured in?

My youngest sons favorite stuffed toy is a green seahorse.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Maybe the majority of the human race is insane.

When the Europeans landed in the Americas, the Native peoples felt the newcombers had a collective mental illness. I think they were right. Living in disharmony with our natural world is unhealthy.

• designs
    designs

The industrialized world is consuming what it would take 3 earths to sustain. We have to begin the shift to a sustainable planet and that is no easy task.

still-thinking lol great story thanks for the info. on the tat.

Heaven- great pics Call me a tree hugger or ocean lover or whatever we cannot lose these important species to our waste and industrialization.

i quit- Hope you can make it (Ed will drive down in his electric car of course ) I'll be the tall old Cool looking dude with a white beard.

• tec
    tec

We should be Guardians, not destroyers.

That is what we were meant to be, but people have a tendancy to 'dominate' things, rather than care for them, as is meant.

That is an appalling study on antibiotics though.

Peace,

tammy

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Hi Tal

Totally understand the way you feel. I joined the WWF campaign to save the tiger last year - only 3,200 left in the wild. I did it because I have a terrible fear we are going to lose the tiger forever if we don't act now.

To think it is being slaughtered to be chopped up for useless traditional medicine

WWF are working to create a reserve on the Russian and Chinese border where tigers can be protected and they can't harm humans or farm animals either.

We have to try!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Talesin.....Magnificent video, I love dolphins, so beautiful, so lively, exuberent and FREE !

• talesin
    talesin

Well, I think religion plays a part here. There seems to be a belief that all the Earth was made for us humans.

Yes, me too.

LRB is an old favorite, glad y'all like the vid. Dolphins are so amazing.

It's good that there's still people who haven't given up.

xo

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit