The current purpose of the JW Corporation

by cptkirk 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

I think it can simply be summed up as this: to prop up as many sociopaths as possible. the great irony being that the core principle of christianity was supposed to be empathy, and the core symptom of someone suffering from sociopathy is the inability to even comprehend the word empathy. we've got the beast preaching brotherly love, and the church preaching burn thy neighbor lol, WTF??? anyone else watching this?

• heathen
    heathen

I think they are there to take money from stupid people just like all cults .

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I think they are there to take money, they don't care if you are stupid or not.

In fact I think it is widely recognised members of cults are quite often intelligent and not stupid at all.

• heathen
    heathen

well, I never knew any dubby's that impressed me on the intellect side , they do resort to childish techniques to get members to comply and surrender critical thinking attributes , I mean they condemn college education and I think most that persue it are born ins that don't want to lose contact with their fanatical family

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

a money making Bernard Madoff/Alan Stanford style scam, recruitment is coming to a standstill, growth in 3rd/4th countires is no value or importance to them. so the only way is to reel in the R&F with more "dig deeper" letters and talks, they are totally obsessed with money

• Gopher
    Gopher

It seems that the purpose of almost any large corporation these days is self-preservation at all costs. Often it takes psycopaths at the top to relentlessly carry out that mission.

• heathen
    heathen

You don't even get a please and thank you from them , it's all coercion, all corporations are fascist .IMO In this case they claim to be slaves of christ then they turn around and make everyone their slaves under the FDS dogma

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

what you said gopher is dead on the money. the problem is, they tell everyone that they are the chosen of god and are no part of the world, when in fact, they are not only part of the world, in many cases they are giving the world a run for it's money in terms of psycho/socio-pathy. the absolute embodiment of the spirit of flesh. no part of it? they are the fkn head of it lol.

• designs
    designs

'take money from stupid people' Vote 1

• Pterist
    Pterist

I think their current purpose is "self preservation" they see the writing on the wall with their failed chronology and subsequently their claim to God's authority has no foundation. The downsizing and consolidation around the world will protect them financially, and leave no tangible assets for any disgruntled r&f to seize, as they wait for the inevitable storm to pass.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit