What was the best KISS you ever experienced?

by Terry 27 Replies latest jw friends

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Eyes lock across the room. Must be three hundred people in this place but there was a timeless silence and only her.... and me. She is simply stunning. We smile and turn to do what ever...Later I go for coffee and I sense someone close behind, it's her. My heart hit my ribs and I knew hers did too. We introduce etc whith much laughing , her georgeous wide mouth curving and flashing eyes that displayed sharp intelligence and a deep sexuality. Then a guy sidles up and slips an arm around her.....

Fast forward a month of two and this woman turnd up as the new person at work. It's exactly the same. We get to know each other and yes her relationship is faultering. Me recently divorced and making up for 20yrs of lost jw time. I meet her boyfriend and he's a great guy and we all start hanging out occassionally. After a home dinner one night I am being seen to my car. Georgeous has had one or two drinks, me sober. Like some sort of inevitable dance we embrace and she puts that mouth on mine. It seems so natural. We fit together perfectly and for me it was a cosmic orgasm. Decision time and the right one was made....

13yrs later we are all truly close friends and they now have two lovely children. I can honestly say they are my best friends. We still have that electricity but it stimulates great closeness and her boyfriend now husband took a while to except the understanding between us but he now part of the gang.

• Terry
    Terry

Yeah!

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

St. Patricks Day/Night - 1983

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

may I kiss you I asked. i remember what she was wearing, what she felt like in my arms, the weight of her head, her hair, her soft lips. May 1997

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

very telling, a kiss, IMO.

Pretty straight kissing with first JW wife, a later girlfriend just did not 'do' kissing. It made passion hard without it, another short lived relationship had the most unbeleivable kisses that was not matched by another till i met my now wife.

It might seem kinda obvious, but I would have to say my wife, every time is special and I would shrivel up without her kiss.

oz

• Terry
    Terry

Kissing is a bit like a sense of humor; everybody thinks they are great in that department.

However, it is seldom really true.

My first wife immediately gave me instructions; "Don't smack!"

Nobody wants to be instructed in HOW TO....but, you have to listen to learn :)

• tiki
    tiki

i beg to differ, terry.....my cats kiss me. we are not the only species. however their kisses are not of the french style, thankfully......

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

The 1st. I was 13 she was 12. I wasn't expecting tongue, she gave me tongue.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit