Wow! I'm so glad I found you all.

by curlers 22 Replies latest jw friends

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

Curlers, keep an eye out for the very insightful, moving and intelligent posts of one Fredhall, he is sort of the brains around here.

• Grunt
    Grunt

Hi Curlers and Ashraven,
    Glad you got out, glad you see them for what they are and have escaped their definition of who you are. I look forward to reading your posts.

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Hello and Welcome Curlers and Ashraven:

Glad to you found us too!! It's always encouraging to me to see new find us and join us. I too was so relieved to find this site and receive its support and to get my eyes opened even further. I've learned so many more things about the WTS that continually boost up my resolve that I did the right thing for the right reasons.

This site just proves the org is wrong as to why JWs leave, over and over again....that most people leave the org because of the hypocrisy and errors in their teaching and the hurt and cruelty they have seen or experienced.

I do have memories of good times and good people...but somehow that just doesn't justify turning your life over to the control of a few men so out of touch with reality.

We're all looking forward to hearing more from you both.

Had Enough

"Never doubt that a small group of citizens can change the world.
    Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
    ...Margaret Mead

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit