Secret WBT$ documents that get leaked.

by punkofnice 24 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I have shown my jw some of the elders letters, his response? they are not real all apostate lies and the evil apostates go so far as to make fake letters, books, etc..... sigh.

That's the same excuse I heard at first too.

For example, the Sparlock video on youtube was said to be a "fake" WT release really put up by apostates.

THEN................we got it at the Convention!

Fact is, the WT has said enough dumb shit on their own that no one has to fake it.

Doc

• carla
    carla

"Fact is, the WT has said enough dumb shit on their own that no one has to fake it."-- That's what I say!!!! falls on deaf ears though.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Carla -

they are not real all apostate lies and the evil apostates go so far as to make fake letters, books, etc

Proof positive and it's a cult under mind control!

In the case of publications, ask them to show you the original so you can see which parts the 'apostates'(TM) have photoshopped!

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Why would I fake this?

• jgnat
    jgnat

Carla, you know how I raised my cred? I accurately predicted the convention releases two years in a row. He now asks me what we can expect this year?

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

@ PHIZZY

Sorry to disagree with you, but I think that the information on the Net is going to become such a thorn in the WTBTS side, that they will "explain" that viewing a website which is clearly in opposition to "Jehovah's Organisation" constitutes apostasy, and anyone doing so, will be disciplined and lose privileges.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Phizzy, I "discovered" Facebook by way of a warning from the platform. Thanks WTS!

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Phizzy, I "discovered" Facebook by way of a warning from the platform. Thanks WTS!

They really are their own worst enemy at times. Love it!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Are they so dense they don't know their shenannigans will get out on satan's net?.....PON

I`m lucky to Walk and Chew Gum at the Same Time.. What he Said!..

Now I`m suppossed to Figure Out the InterWeb?!.. Now I`m Pissed Off!!..

The WBT$ Governing Popes are so Effin Stupid!!..

How can I not Love Them?!!..

........................ mutley-ani1.gif ... OUTLAW

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

What is interesting is that the WTBTS forbids its members from setting up their own websites about the religion, they want their own web site to be the only source. But that means that other than them, the only source for info on them is Wikipedia or the apostate sites. If an interested person wanted info on the dubs, they will quickly find the Apostate sites as well as the official site. The org has control issues and think that the rank and file will be obedient to them and not look at these sites. While many are, there will always be curious Witnesses (especially younger ones). They simply can't control the information out there about them, no matter what they do. Twenty years ago you would have to go out of your way to find out things, now you can find it all in a few minutes on the internet. They made them selves look ridiculous with the Spwrlock and masturbation videos, but they haven't learned from it. Too bad, running a cult is so much harder these days.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit