Starry, starry night...

by LoisLane looking for Superman 6 Replies latest jw friends

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Tonight, in the North Pacific, the stars are so bright. Not even twinkly. Just full out diamonds in the sky. Breathtakingly, beautiful.

My daughter and I walked out to the road, away from the house and trees. Look Mom, look at our shadows. The moon is so bright and so far West, that for the

very first time in my life, I saw my moon shadow.

Is anyone else in an area where they can view the stars tonight, and their moon shadow?

Just Lois

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Lois don't what part of the universe you're in but here in NYC right now its almost 2am and the moon is shining very bright right now also.

Good Evening ShirleyW,

I am in the Upper North Pacific. It is coming onto 11 PM.

Yes. It is a beautiful night.

Just Lois

• talesin
    talesin

Lois, the week before last, I saw a star next to the moon, in a spot where I've never seen one before. It was sooo bright. I have to take a look back at the charts, maybe there was another special alignment.

I miss the country night sky. *sigh*

tal

Hi Tal!,

You are up late tonight too.

Can't sleep?

Are you OK? How is your pain?

Just Lois

• ambersun
    ambersun

Hi Just Lois, thank you for sharing your lovely experience with us.

Here in the UK the skies are laden with snow at the moment so all I can see is a very watery sun occasionally trying to show its face, but the scenery is magical, the surrounding fields are crisp and white and the trees all heavily dusted with sugar frosting. I keep thinking I should wrap up warm and go out for a walk and take some photos.

• talesin
    talesin

Lois,, the pain is MUCH better, almost nonexistant unless I have to walk a lot. Also, I saw an osteopath (who said 'pay what you can' - thank you, PETER) and he gave me some exercises that have really helped my foot! hehehe, the only problem is, those exercises hurt my knees (full weight on the knee with leg bent), so I can only do them 2-3 times a week, and really don't want to damage my knees after taking care of them for many years ... but yes, things are looking up,,, big time! :D :D

xo to YOU

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit